PDA

View Full Version : Lunch Date with Steve, Teach and David ( Drive Jehu )

lloydmoore1
10-21-2018, 05:31 PM
What I love about this forum is it gives people with a common interest an opportunity to get together enjoy good conversation and become friends.

Thanks Steve, David and Teach for taking the time to get together for a meal and some good laughs. I really enjoyed it.

F6Pilot
10-21-2018, 08:00 PM
Awesome! Must have been one heck of a RTE for someone.

Navvet
10-22-2018, 08:41 AM
Wish we could have joined ya'll, family obligations kept us in NC.

lloydmoore1
10-22-2018, 02:19 PM
Awesome! Must have been one heck of a RTE for someone.

yes for Steve not me..I flew down to go to my nieces wedding in Maidison,Ga. I only wish I could have the time to make that ride again. It was an awesome trip to the Rally.
We had some good laughs. You ever find the urge to ride this way I have lots of room and could show you some awesome rides...bumpy in comparison but fun!

lloydmoore1
10-22-2018, 02:21 PM
Wish we could have joined ya'll, family obligations kept us in NC.

Hopefully we can ride again soon but if you come this way my door is always open..even for a Navy guy. :icon_lol:

53driver
10-23-2018, 08:46 AM
It was an amazing evening to meet Lloyd (one of our Canadian ambassadors) and David (the founder of the "F6BX") in person.
Of course, GaTeach is always fun to have around.
All three have quite the set of personalities.
We sat around and cut up for hours.

Per Rick's guidance - everyone should make an effort to ride with others when the opportunity arises.
It takes very little coordination and some pocket change, but having ridden with many of y'all outside of the rallies - it's a blast and as bikers, it's a necessity.
Cheers,
Steve