PDA

View Full Version : I voted, I voted, I voted ....

ths61
11-13-2018, 01:49 AM

Ewreck
11-13-2018, 09:28 PM
Funny and sad story. Guy at my gym who's 82 and used to be a D but saw the light and became a Conervative for the last 25 years. Born in New Mexico and ran a precinct for the Ds for 12 years. I asked him if vote fraud was a myth. His answer was hell no, both sides do it but the Ds have it down to a science.

ths61
11-14-2018, 01:14 AM

olegoat345
11-14-2018, 09:05 AM
Has our F6B rider motorcycle forum, turned into a political forum?
There's hundreds of political forums.
They do nothing to bring us together as a group of F6B riders.
Quite the opposite.

Ewreck
11-14-2018, 09:53 AM
Quite the opposite.
Says the guy who called a sitting judge with zero marks against him a serial rapist on this very forum. Politics is exactly like the oil and tire pressure threads. It's fun to argue about mostly nonsensical things. Ds vs Rs or Harley vs Honda. Can't we all just get along? I don't think the lefty/commies have destroyed America to the point where you're forced to post comments on any particular forum topic you dislike so ignore them. Plenty of typing space in the "what type of rack do you have?" thread.

tenxxx
11-14-2018, 12:02 PM
No doubt in my mind that POTUS will declassify if they start their crap in January.
They will drop like flies.
But hey I could be wrong. Maybe he is spineless!

ths61
11-14-2018, 12:46 PM
Quite the opposite.

Hint: You are now in the "OFF TOPIC" forum where off topic items are posted and discussed.

olegoat345
11-14-2018, 12:50 PM
I'm not a Trump sheep & I'm no lefty/commie & I did not call the judge or anybody else a serial rapist, I don't indulge in grade school name calling.
Accusing "lefty/commies" of destroying America, is not fun, or funny. In my opinion...… Our country is divided enough without adding more name calling fuel.

53driver
11-14-2018, 04:26 PM
The country, very sadly, is divided.
So, like all good philosophical debates, we need to go back to "reference (A)" - The Constitution.
The document this country was founded upon.
Those who wish to do away with it, or alter it to the point of being non-sensical or ineffective, must be dealt with, in my opinion, sternly.
Some of the comments from some elected officials about "doing away with the Constitution because it only keeps getting in the way of real progress" I find disheartening, and demeaning, as well as a slap in the face to those who swore to defend it.
Oh by the way, these elected officials also took that oath.

If someone doesn't like the Constitution, they can establish their paradise "someplace else" - not on my hallowed ground.
Cheers,
Steve

Ewreck
11-14-2018, 04:39 PM
I'm not a Trump sheep & I'm no lefty/commie & I did not call the judge or anybody else a serial rapist, I don't indulge in grade school name calling.
Accusing "lefty/commies" of destroying America, is not fun, or funny. In my opinion...… Our country is divided enough without adding more name calling fuel.

Your not into name calling: Trump Sheep

Quote by you on 9/26 In the exact kind of thread your moaning about but just can't seem to stay away and indulge us in all your "moderate wisdom".

Soo it's the Dems fault that Judge "K" got drunk, groped & tried to RAPE HS girls & was involved in GANG RAPES of drunk girls & women when he was in college?

BAAA! BAAA! As I've called you out numerous times on multiple off topic discussions. Another full of s..t lefty. I'm sure all 12 of your votes counted last week so don't fret. The commies destroying this country might flip Florida after all.

Blk6bgg6
11-14-2018, 06:58 PM
Yea I remember in 08 & 12 they would bribe in the big cities with dinner , donuts after church mass walk to the voting polls .Of course yee must vote for O'CAMA.! Hey sure would be nice to have Big Racks thread

53driver
11-14-2018, 08:36 PM
Yea I remember in 08 & 12 they would bribe in the big cities with dinner , donuts after church mass walk to the voting polls .Of course yee must vote for O'CAMA.! Hey sure would be nice to have Big Racks thread

So...start one!

BIGLRY
11-14-2018, 11:20 PM
Blk6bgg6 "Hey sure would be nice to have Big Racks thread."

53driver "So...start one!"

I'd post on that thread.
https://www.uniqueoutdoorproducts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/700x700/17f82f742ffe127f42dca9de82fb58b1/a/d/adh-tshirt-a11995b.jpg

ths61
11-15-2018, 03:00 AM

Ewreck
11-15-2018, 05:07 PM
Blk6bgg6 "Hey sure would be nice to have Big Racks thread."

53driver "So...start one!"

I'd post on that thread.
https://www.uniqueoutdoorproducts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/700x700/17f82f742ffe127f42dca9de82fb58b1/a/d/adh-tshirt-a11995b.jpg
I prefer quality over quantity. My grandfather used to tell me anything over a mouthful is waste.

Ewreck
11-15-2018, 05:09 PM

And the leftys would want the snake to be allowed to vote too.

53driver
11-15-2018, 05:49 PM
I prefer quality over quantity. My grandfather used to tell me anything over a mouthful is waste.

I've been told I have a big mouth - I'll try!

BIGLRY
11-15-2018, 06:31 PM
I've been told I have a big mouth - I'll try!
https://i.gbc.tw/gb_img/3421121.jpg

ths61
11-15-2018, 07:23 PM

WOW, THIS BITCH IS BIG-LEAGUE CORRUPT !!!

The recount came in favor of the Republican (picked up more votes in the recount), so she holds the ballot recount until after the deadline to be turned in so the extra Republican votes can't be used.

SHE HAS SOME SERIOUS BALLS !!!

She just guaranteed herself a job with the DNC.

olegoat345
11-15-2018, 11:35 PM
I found this thread on "What's New" not "off topic"==
Repeat, I never said anybody was a "serial rapist."
I still wonder why you're so pissed at the Dems. for calling him out for his bad deeds & him showing what type of person he really is.
In my opinion, he's not fit to serve, he's angry, pissed a the left (he shouted that out during the hearing), he's alt. right, he
ll never be fair, he has emotional problems, he's a cry baby, he's a bigot.
In his defense, 2-3 weeks ago, some guy spoke up & said he looks a lot like Da Judge & he remembers something like what Dr. Ford described happening to him, at or near the same place & around the same time. Saying it may have been him & not De Judge.
Mr Trump has a list of 15 judges. Why not pick someone else that's not such a mess of a human? I would love to know why he wanted this judge so very, very badly.

ths61
11-16-2018, 02:03 AM

53driver
11-16-2018, 08:54 AM

For the record, clicking on "What's New" will recall 'most' (not all, as I've discovered) of the stuff that has happened since your last login.
It will include posts from ALL the sub-forums, including Off Topic, so click at your own risk.

Hint: if after clicking "What's New" you can look at the far right column (or 'alt right' as you prefer) and tell what posts are in which sub-forums.

Cheers,
Steve

Ewreck
11-16-2018, 09:02 AM
Repeat, I never said anybody was a "serial rapist."
I still wonder why you're so pissed at the Dems. for calling him out for his bad deeds & him showing what type of person he really is.
In my opinion, he's not fit to serve, he's angry, pissed a the left (he shouted that out during the hearing), he's alt. right, he
ll never be fair, he has emotional problems, he's a cry baby, he's a bigot.
In his defense, 2-3 weeks ago, some guy spoke up & said he looks a lot like Da Judge & he remembers something like what Dr. Ford described happening to him, at or near the same place & around the same time. Saying it may have been him & not De Judge.
Mr Trump has a list of 15 judges. Why not pick someone else that's not such a mess of a human? I would love to know why he wanted this judge so very, very badly.
Look up the definition of serial rapist and then I'll wait in anticipation for you to correct your BS. I find it amusing how you can't help yourself at doing exactly what you whine about. Can't wait for the lefty/commie Dart Vader Ginsburg to take her last breath so PRESIDENT TRUMP gets his 3rd SCOTUS in his first term. Better start sending diet tips to the "wise Latina" currently wasting space on the court or PRESIDENT TRUMP will get a 4th pick during his 2nd term. I don't hate anyone but I unequivocally hate what you lefty/commies advocate and stand for. BAAA!

53driver
11-16-2018, 09:05 AM
For the record, this is the only quote where olegoat345 used the word "rape":

Sooo it's the Dems fault, that Judge "K" got drunk, grouped & tried to rape HS girls & was involved in gang rapes of drunk girls & women when he was in college? Those damn Dems!! They're at it again!! The damn Dems made him do it, they should be a shame of themselves. But it's okay if he did do it, 'cause Father Trump said it was & we all know Father Trump is perfect.

Y'all work it out!
Cheers,
Steve

Heatnbeat
11-16-2018, 09:15 AM
I personally can't wait for the results of those ongoing investigations of Kavanaugh's sexual predations by the Maryland authorities and others.
Wait... What???? There are no ongoing investigations?????WTF!!!

olegoat345
11-16-2018, 01:11 PM
This is just too silly & grade school for me...…….

Heatnbeat
11-16-2018, 02:15 PM
What"s too silly? That there are no investigations?

olegoat345
11-16-2018, 04:54 PM
this entire thread is silly.

tenxxx
11-16-2018, 09:11 PM
SILLY is a great word to describe the last 2 years.
Its gonna get serious SOON!

ths61
11-17-2018, 01:15 AM
I personally can't wait for the results of those ongoing investigations of Kavanaugh's sexual predations by the Maryland authorities and others.
Wait... What???? There are no ongoing investigations?????WTF!!!

The mentally ill Christine Blasey Ford did not file charges even though there is no statue of limitations for rape in the alleged state.

SwineStein's political pawn is all but forgotten, used and discarded by the DNC like a soiled piece of toilet paper. Ford did get compensated very well for her theatrical performance. Stupid liberals are still contributing to her GoFundMe account, but that might just be part of Ford's compensation agreement with the DNC.

BuzzzPhotos
11-17-2018, 06:29 PM
It didn't matter which conservative judge on Trumps list he was going to pick. The Dems would have still cried foul & Ford or one of her lib friends would have told the same story. And they probably like telling stories about being gang banged. Makes their fantasies come to life.