PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving - What are we thankful for? Thoughts from all...

53driver
11-21-2018, 10:05 AM
Forumites,
Whether you "do" the whole Thanksgiving or not, it's really tough to ignore....

For me:
On a daily basis I'm thankful for my loved ones, friends & neighbors, my health, and the freedoms I enjoy without thinking about them.
(like traveling state to state without a "customs" stop at the border - not sure if I even COULD pass a Georgia Customs inspection...)

Cheers,
Steve

Rickc
11-21-2018, 10:59 AM
I am thankful for being part of a really great family, my health and living in the greatest country.

Az Wingrider
11-21-2018, 04:07 PM
I am thankful for my family, my health and a good lifestyle. I am also thankful Honda did not come out a better motorcycle than the F6B that I already have. Since the new Goldwing is not as good as what I have I don't have to spend the money to upgrade.

I am thankful for all of Gods gifts. Have a great day everyone
Az Wingrider

Ewreck
11-21-2018, 04:30 PM
Our first grandchild with one more on the way.

Navvet
11-22-2018, 09:56 AM
Family, friends, good food and a great bike.

tenxxx
11-22-2018, 11:20 AM
I am truly thankful to be here reading this.
I am recovering from heart surgery, 3 weeks ago. Its the hardest thing I have ever gone through so far.
I don't say this for sympathy. But just to be thankful on this great day.
Looking forward to maybe meeting some of you on the road next year.
I only hope I can still handle the B after this.
Going to work my ass off in rehab after the first. Got to get back to riding the dream.

53driver
11-22-2018, 04:17 PM
I am truly thankful to be here reading this.
I am recovering from heart surgery, 3 weeks ago. Its the hardest thing I have ever gone through so far.
I don't say this for sympathy. But just to be thankful on this great day.
Looking forward to maybe meeting some of you on the road next year.
I only hope I can still handle the B after this.
Going to work my ass off in rehab after the first. Got to get back to riding the dream.

That's motivational!
Glad you're back: reading, posting, and soon riding.
:cheers: