PDA

View Full Version : Tridium led fog light kit on sale

JackB
01-12-2019, 08:33 AM
I do know if I can post this or not, but I just got a email that Big Bike Parts has a 20% off sale on their parts including Tridium LED fog lights.
Just use code SAVEBIG19
http://www.bigbikeparts.com/templates/product.aspx?ProductGuid=52-916A&GroupGuid=16

unsub
01-12-2019, 02:45 PM
:yes:

I had been procrastinating all last year deciding on what direction to take with the lighting. 20% off was the tipping point.

Ordered! Thanks for the heads up!

F6Bster
01-12-2019, 03:40 PM
I like my Tridiums. They look nice in the cowl. I like the additional turn signals, but wiring them at the mirrors is tight work. Everything else was easy plug and play. I have them primarily for increased visibility and keep the fog lights turned on most of the time. Those make it very visible!!!

unsub
01-12-2019, 05:56 PM
I like my Tridiums. They look nice in the cowl. I like the additional turn signals, but wiring them at the mirrors is tight work. Everything else was easy plug and play. I have them primarily for increased visibility and keep the fog lights turned on most of the time. Those make it very visible!!!

The 20% saved will go towards my labor. :p

I've sent an email to Bike Bike Parts requesting installation tips /information on the B. Hopefully I get a reply before they arrive. They seem like a straight-up distributor so I'm comfortable it'll all come together nicely.

I found reference to the extra steps for the B in the Cruiseman's install video comments BUT only after I was brought up to speed by a member here.

Xrider57
01-13-2019, 01:04 AM
Did you check out Value Accessories? They were cheaper on there when I bought mine.

Zteve
01-13-2019, 07:13 AM
Did you check out Value Accessories? They were cheaper on there when I bought mine.

:biggthumpup:

JackB
01-13-2019, 09:17 AM
Yes they are about $25 cheaper at Value Accessories.

unsub
01-14-2019, 12:33 AM

Oh no... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

VStarRider
01-14-2019, 07:14 PM

What he said ^^^^^

Anyone who needs help installing the Tridiums to get the turn signals to flash (NOT plug and play), send me a PM.

VStarRider
01-14-2019, 07:16 PM
One more thing. When I was installing my Tridiums, I called Big Bike Parts with a question. An actual technician answered the phone and answered my question thoughtfully. I was quite impressed with that level of service.

unsub
01-15-2019, 12:47 AM
One more thing. When I was installing my Tridiums, I called Big Bike Parts with a question. An actual technician answered the phone and answered my question thoughtfully. I was quite impressed with that level of service.

Ditto. They also sent me a diagram for wiring the F6B. Very helpful.

:yes: