PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

Drgsin
02-14-2019, 01:26 PM
How's it going gentlemen? New to the site. Purchased my 2018 White DCT GW August of last year and have about 6,000 miles on it, almost all put on during a west coast trip through Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and S Dakota. Im new to GW and cross country touring. Ive caught the bug and its become addicting and expensive. Now have to wait out the crappy Midwest weather.

Ewreck
02-14-2019, 02:06 PM
Welcome and ride safe.

Ixol Phaane
02-14-2019, 05:35 PM
.welcome20.

You're gonna love it here. And the bike, too! :cool:
Ride safe!

jm21ddd15
02-14-2019, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=Drgsin Im new to GW and cross country touring. Ive caught the bug and its become addicting and expensive. Now have to wait out the crappy Midwest weather.[/QUOTE]

Welcome from Wisconsin! Weather sucks here, too! Addicting: Yes. But only as expensive as your personal tastes go. Some like to camp, others prefer a 5 star hotel. Enjoy the ride, no matter how you choose.

Az Wingrider
02-14-2019, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the site. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here and some very good discussions. Enjoy your bike
Az Wingrider

Fingerz
02-14-2019, 08:45 PM
Welcome!

53driver
02-15-2019, 12:11 AM
Welcome!!!!
.welcome20.'welcome gang'

Cheers,
Steve

Fourks
02-15-2019, 08:26 AM
Welcome! New here too, seems like a decent group. Just picked up my B last month. What a bike!

Cali261
02-15-2019, 09:13 AM
How's it going gentlemen? New to the site. Purchased my 2018 White DCT GW August of last year and have about 6,000 miles on it, almost all put on during a west coast trip through Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and S Dakota. Im new to GW and cross country touring. Ive caught the bug and its become addicting and expensive. Now have to wait out the crappy Midwest weather.

Congrats on your new purchase. I have had mine, (2013 Black Beauty), for a year and a half now. The longest road trip I've one is 4 days up Hwy 395 into Yosemite Nat'l Park. She handled beautifully and this year I'm looking forward to a seven day trip depending on whether the wife decides to come along or not. I have not decided on a route yet, but I'm looking at a ride up the left coast or a ride to Laughlin NV. I would like to do the coast ride, but I hate sitting in traffic and I would be riding up from the republic of southern California.

Did you see any other FB6's on your journey?

Again, Welcome!

seagravesg
02-15-2019, 10:53 AM
You are conversing with a great & savvy group with 'like' interests. I am currently without mine having a minor mishap last summer on my 2016 F6BD. Ins. Co. totaled it to my surprise. But, wanting to get back on two wheels soon, what is your impression of the DCT? Not sure what you rode prior but most feedback is that they are awesome handling motorcycles.

RickW
02-16-2019, 12:45 PM

Congratulations and welcome from NE Ohio.
You are going to have to post a picture of your bike.