PDA

View Full Version : Got cut off

lloydmoore1
06-02-2019, 07:45 AM
My brother on his white F6B and me following on my blue beast. The guy wasn't even looking, pulling out of Tim Hortons coffee shop. It's a good thing we were paying attention. As we pulled away the guy in the car gave us the finger! What a dumb ass. Normally my brother would have snapped and tuned him up but we are older and wiser now. :shock:

Ride safe and always be alert!

https://youtu.be/oj-UJjJVZpE

olegoat345
06-02-2019, 10:29 AM
Good thing you're in Canada where you have good gun controls & weren't in Fl. There's lots of road rage here. In Fl. anybody w/ a heartbeat can get a carry permit and a crazy one might just shoot you...…. crazy people shouldn't have guns.

Sorcerer
06-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Crazy people shouldn’t have a 3,000 pound weapon.

JGF6B
06-02-2019, 05:05 PM
Older and wiser is good. Nice job.
It is always good to receive reminders without receiving damage.

Cooter
06-02-2019, 06:12 PM
Good thing you're in Canada where you have good gun controls & weren't in Fl. There's lots of road rage here. In Fl. anybody w/ a heartbeat can get a carry permit and a crazy one might just shoot you...…. crazy people shouldn't have guns.

Have you had a bunch of these so called "crazy people" shootings??

jm21ddd15
06-02-2019, 07:36 PM
Out riding today. Was on the road, passing a grocery store. Some dumb cXXt comes flying out the store exit, sees me, and slams on her brakes. No crash, but I saw her grocery bags fly off the seat! Haha, hope she had eggs, and liquids in the bags!

Cooter
06-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Out riding today. Was on the road, passing a grocery store. Some dumb cXXt comes flying out the store exit, sees me, and slams on her brakes. No crash, but I saw her grocery bags fly off the seat! Haha, hope she had eggs, and liquids in the bags!

Maybe a bottle of bleach with a loose lid??

tenxxx
06-03-2019, 08:33 AM
Maybe a bottle of bleach with a loose lid??
Maybe some peanutbutter and her babyruth?
Maybe you should look her up, see if she's ok.

Cooter
06-03-2019, 08:40 AM
Nah. Got one already. Besides I'm still worried about all the gun totin crazies in FL. Was gonna come down on vacation but I don't know.

Ewreck
06-03-2019, 09:00 AM
Nah. Got one already. Besides I'm still worried about all the gun totin crazies in FL. Was gonna come down on vacation but I don't know.
I’d be careful if you go. I dodged gunfire at least 6 times when I was down there last week and it was at least 135 degrees due to man made global warming. Canada is the top vacation spot now as that countries government has their s..t together.

Cooter
06-03-2019, 09:33 AM
LMAO. As long as we feed them , protect them and provide their economy they might make it.

jm21ddd15
06-03-2019, 09:35 PM
Wisconsin radio yesterday said police recovered the body of a motorcyclist, he hit a dog in the road. Pisses me off that some pet owners are so irresponsible. Hope they get sued by the victims family!

Cooter
06-03-2019, 09:49 PM
Man dogs are a problem. Hit a collie back in the early 80's. Was only doing about 50. Didn't go down!! Bent the front wheel on my CB750. Never forget it.