5) Rush
6) Torq Master Pipes
7) Bassani Xhaust
8) Freedom Combat Performance
9) Vance and Hines
10) Brock’s Performance

F6Dave
06-11-2019, 10:56 PM
I have the noisy black OEM exhaust. I sure miss the quiet chrome pipes on my 2013. Why couldn't Honda make great sounding pipes for the F6B like they did for the old Valkyrie.

Joflewbyu2
06-12-2019, 01:05 AM
You can always get the black 15-17 GoldWing mufflers which are quieter than F6B.

I have the noisy black OEM exhaust. I sure miss the quiet chrome pipes on my 2013. Why couldn't Honda make great sounding pipes for the F6B like they did for the old Valkyrie.

Joflewbyu2
06-12-2019, 01:01 PM
Very surprised at the number of stock pipes. Wonder how many tried aftermarket exhaust and went back to stock because of the drone. Torq Loopz changes everything. Tone changes as well as the absence of drone while cruising.

LA Weld
06-12-2019, 10:45 PM
TBR and Torque Loops

jmdaniel
06-13-2019, 07:25 AM
Very surprised at the number of stock pipes. Wonder how many tried aftermarket exhaust and went back to stock because of the drone. Torq Loopz changes everything. Tone changes as well as the absence of drone while cruising.

Speaking for myself only, loud pipes on other peoples bikes are annoying, they sure as hell aren't going on mine.

Az Wingrider
06-13-2019, 08:19 AM
I agree with jmdaniel

Cooter
06-13-2019, 09:56 AM
Can't speak for the other brands but V&H aren't loud. The bike just sounds healthy.

Cleaver1
06-13-2019, 02:44 PM
Do the Vance & Hines drone without the torq loops

BIGLRY
06-13-2019, 04:02 PM
Ya missed mine in your poll selections which is the electronically adjustable exhaust system Dr. Jekill & Mr Hyde :D
https://jekillandhyde.com/en/brands/honda-exhaust

Joflewbyu2
06-13-2019, 08:06 PM
The poll was limited to 10 and you have a very unique system that is hard to get here in the states.

Ya missed mine in your poll selections which is the electronically adjustable exhaust system Dr. Jekill & Mr Hyde :D
https://jekillandhyde.com/en/brands/honda-exhaust

Dweisman429
06-13-2019, 09:07 PM
Another on stock pipes. I like to look at h-d bikes, but absolutely loathe the sound when they are "saving lives"

And I enjoy the straight pipe on my Diesel and the nearly racecar exhaust note of my mustang...but I really like my bike quiet.

Cooter
06-13-2019, 09:39 PM
Do the Vance & Hines drone without the torq loops

Mine doesn't. No torq loops either.

Joflewbyu2
06-14-2019, 06:30 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AEQBNczWQmo

Mine doesn't. No torq loops either.

Cooter
06-14-2019, 08:31 AM
Do you think that guy has a flow bench? Not. Do you think he has ever designed , built , and marketed an exhaust system? Not. He can shoot a video. My 4 year old can do that. V&H has been racing motorcycles since 1972. It's safe to say that millions and millions of dollars have gone into R&D of their products. THE most successful engine developers for Suzuki and HD. It's safe to say that almost every MC racer in NHRA uses their products. Then you throw up a video of some HACK with a cell phone. I think their reputation is above reproach. Their exhaust works. It's just that simple. Have you purchased their exhaust? Was you disappointed in the appearance or performance. You're like a lot of people. Quick to bash or talk bad about something you know nothing about.

Joflewbyu2
06-14-2019, 10:14 AM
The Vance and Hines system was only designed to be used with the stock mid pipe that has the crossover in it. The V&H mufflers are different sizes with different back pressures. They copied the factory chambered design instead of using a core baffle list most aftermarket systems. I would not advise using the Torq Loopz with the V&H mufflers otherwise each engine bank will run differently instead of in sync. The person in the video is related to a person who manufactures exhaust pipes and was involved with Honda Racing.

Do you think that guy has a flow bench? Not. Do you think he has ever designed , built , and marketed an exhaust system? Not. He can shoot a video. My 4 year old can do that. V&H has been racing motorcycles since 1972. It's safe to say that millions and millions of dollars have gone into R&D of their products. THE most successful engine developers for Suzuki and HD. It's safe to say that almost every MC racer in NHRA uses their products. Then you throw up a video of some HACK with a cell phone. I think their reputation is above reproach. Their exhaust works. It's just that simple. Have you purchased their exhaust? Was you disappointed in the appearance or performance. You're like a lot of people. Quick to bash or talk bad about something you know nothing about.

Radical Taz
06-16-2019, 05:18 PM
Rush with torque loops. Sounds like a Porsche and I love it.
My Honda mechanic even thinks it sounds awesome...said it was nice to hear a Goldwing with a soul...

F6wannaB
06-16-2019, 07:55 PM
TBR and Torque Loops also!

Walcrow
06-17-2019, 09:34 AM
Same here........TBR and the Loopz.

Joflewbyu2
06-17-2019, 12:29 PM
Had the TBR but went back to the Cobra Six-2-Six after the Loopz. The Loopz changed everything. The sound as well as loudness and resonance. I like the look of the giant 3 into 1 merger as well as the curved pipes that mimic the saddle bag lines. They also give a lot more room on each side of the wheel making shaft lube changes simple.

BIGLRY
06-17-2019, 12:59 PM
Oh and to add... I have Loopz which I had on the OEM mufflers then I installed the Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde pipes with the Loopz. I never had any drone before or after I eliminated the crossover pipe and Cats.:D

edgeman55
06-20-2019, 03:24 PM
Speaking for myself only, loud pipes on other peoples bikes are annoying, they sure as hell aren't going on mine.

+1 Too each his own but I like the light sound of the wind gently blowing around my Madst##d windshield.

Joflewbyu2
06-20-2019, 07:23 PM
They are only loud without Torq Loopz.

+1 Too each his own but I like the light sound of the wind gently blowing around my Madst##d windshield.

tenxxx
06-21-2019, 09:27 AM
I put black mufflers from a 2015 on my 2013 and am loving them.

Joflewbyu2
07-05-2019, 11:39 AM
WoW. Bassani, Freedom and Brock’s are still left blank. Like to hear from those who have them.

STRaider
07-05-2019, 07:59 PM
I bought and installed a set of Rush 4", took a half hour or so test ride, and promptly removed them. The drone was absolutely unbearable. I sold them to someone on this site, who I believe added torque loops and eliminated the drone

Cooter
07-05-2019, 08:57 PM
Oh and to add... I have Loopz which I had on the OEM mufflers then I installed the Dr. Jekill & Mr. Hyde pipes with the Loopz. I never had any drone before or after I eliminated the crossover pipe and Cats.:D

I have a theory about the drone. Got a riding buddy that I ride with occasionally. Couple years ago he told me something interesting. He says when he rides with me he doesn't have the drone. When he rides by himself he has it. I've never had it. I know for a fact when he rides alone he rides slow. I think he lugs the bike all the time. I don't know about you guys but I don't think I have to have the bike in fifth gear all the time. When I'm on secondary roads I sometimes don't go above fourth unless it's a long straight stretch. We don't have too many of those. I think the more spirited you ride might be less chance of the drone.

jm21ddd15
07-05-2019, 10:05 PM
I have a theory about the drone. Got a riding buddy that I ride with occasionally. Couple years ago he told me something interesting. He says when he rides with me he doesn't have the drone. When he rides by himself he has it. I've never had it. I know for a fact when he rides alone he rides slow. I think he lugs the bike all the time. I don't know about you guys but I don't think I have to have the bike in fifth gear all the time. When I'm on secondary roads I sometimes don't go above fourth unless it's a long straight stretch. We don't have too many of those. I think the more spirited you ride might be less chance of the drone.

+1 When your on the throttle, there is no drone. Just the sweet sound of the "6" doing it's job. These bikes should almost never be in 5th gear in corners, unless it's a big long sweeper. 3rd and 4th takes care of crooked roads. I ride with ear plugs and a full face, so, exhaust noise doesn't much bother me.

sammyseahawk
07-06-2019, 12:36 AM
stock chrome on 2013. I don't want loud. I just want a throaty sound. I know nothing about the V&H product. I believe I should go with the Loops but I don't want to do it if it screws up my warranty. I have only considered TBR and Cobra *Black* SIX-2-SIX. Now I want to learn about the V&H so I don't risk missing out on something better

Cooter
07-06-2019, 09:30 AM
I've got V&H. I think they are great. No drone. Great sound when you're on it. Kinda like a Porsche on crack. Not too loud. Great look out back.

olegoat345
07-07-2019, 09:08 AM
RUSH Big Louie = then back to stock

Joflewbyu2
07-08-2019, 06:41 AM
Why did you take the off? Didn’t you have Torq Loopz? My Torq Loopz solved my Cobra Six-2-Six being too loud and droning while cruising.

RUSH Big Louie = then back to stock

Joflewbyu2
07-28-2019, 08:53 AM
Looking for anyone that has a Bassani and their feedback.

Radical Taz
07-29-2019, 09:37 PM
Bought a set of Big Louie’s from a Member here. Added TL’s and love them. I get complimented all the time about the looks and sound. Even my local Dealer was impressed when I had new tires put on.

MRB68
08-02-2019, 07:23 AM
Was there ever a Windshield Poll? For me it would help me pick which one to go with, even though I think ------- would win.

vmax88
04-18-2020, 12:27 PM
I am about to order the Rush with torque loopz, I am leaning towards 2.5" has anyone here been able to compare the 2.25 to 2.5? I can't imagine them being too loud but???

This is a new as of July 2016 F6B

Thanks,
Clint

rdeady
11-14-2020, 06:31 AM
I have the Vance and Hines.they were installed when I purchased the bike with 200 miles on it. I dont ride it much there still only 7500 on it. I always have 2 bikes also. But I think I'm going to put the stock exhaust back on . The pipes sound great ripping around town but I do find them annoying on longer rides

F6Dave
11-14-2020, 05:13 PM
Why can't an F6B sound as good as an old 1500 Valkyrie? Every time I ride one of my Valkyries I'm amazed at how good they sound going through the gears, and yet they never get irritating on the highway. My 2016 F6B is a wonderful bike but the exhaust note can be irritating at some speeds. I much preferred the 2013 with quiet pipes.

rdeady
11-21-2020, 08:00 PM
I have the Vance and Hines. Sound great just cranking around town but that drone everyone talks about is starting to annoy me on any longer rides. Going to put the stock pipes back on I think and give them a shot for a while

rdeady
11-21-2020, 08:08 PM
Man I'm brain dead , I actually forgot I posted this same thing the other day. Sorry people i am a dope

ReserveBum
11-22-2020, 05:46 AM
dealer installed the Cobras on my 2013.....i removed them as soon as I got home and sold them. No TL and the drone was horrible. Went back to the chrome stocker then updated with the black oem's from a 15 model.