PDA

View Full Version : Picked up my newish Leesure Lite

Broken Hand
06-27-2019, 07:46 AM
After having the Bushtec hitch and harness installed, I realized Bushtec uses their own proprietary 6-pin plug, so had a 5-pin plug spliced in. I bought this from my wife’s uncle. Thing looks brand new! It’s the one on the left. Couldn’t even tell it was behind me when I trailered it home. 2014 model. Paid $2900. Can’t wait to use it, but I’ll have to stop picking up extra work shifts. OT is addictive.

JGF6B
06-27-2019, 06:21 PM
Nice! Looks awesome!

Broken Hand
06-27-2019, 09:05 PM
Nice! Looks awesome!

Thanks. Here it is deployed.

WEGI
06-28-2019, 09:59 PM
Hi Brokenhand;

Nice outfit! Spend some of that OT this summer enjoying it.

WEG

Verismo
06-29-2019, 12:41 AM
Awesome, Brokenhand. How long does it take to deploy? How do you keep it cool?

Jason

Broken Hand
06-30-2019, 12:02 AM
Awesome, Brokenhand. How long does it take to deploy? How do you keep it cool?

Jason

It takes about 15 seconds to pop it open and step inside out of the rain. Once inside, there are two aluminum support bars that have to be extended then locked in place by screwing down a knob...that takes another 15 seconds. Then one final walk around outside the trailer to make sure the canvas is pulled down over the edges. You still have to level the trailer, 2 leveling jacks on the back, one under the hitch. In total, about 4 mins to properly setup and level. To quickly get out of the rain, 30-60 seconds.

I’ve been contemplating buying a Rigid portable fan that uses lithium 24v battery packs. I haven’t settled on that idea yet. Otherwise, the trailer has 4 windows that can be unzipped, allowing a breeze to blow through the mesh bug screen.

Broken Hand
06-30-2019, 12:09 AM
Hi Brokenhand;

Nice outfit! Spend some of that OT this summer enjoying it.

WEG

Thanks, he took excellent care of it. I’ve been paying debts like crazy. This year and next year will have have us debt free, including the house. It’s a liberating feeling.