PDA

View Full Version : F6B Mad$stad - will it fit full Wing?

VStarRider
07-03-2019, 06:12 AM
The stock full Wing windscreen leaves a lot to be desired compared to the Angrystad. Thinking about pulling it from F6B and putting it on ‘16 Wing and wondering if it will fit. If so, I would probably order a 13” screen to account for the higher seat height of the full Wing.

BigMac
07-03-2019, 09:52 AM
Yes I believe they will. But you could always give them a call to make sure.

Verismo
07-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Seems like it ought to, but I'm not sure. You might have to adjust the bolts on the rails a little, to accommodate the shorter inner shield, though. Let us know if it works out.

Jason

rdbonds
07-03-2019, 02:05 PM
Mounting holes for the base shield are a bit different, since the full wing has the sliding/adjustable mount. When I've purchased full wing shields to use on my F6b, I've had to re-drill them to match the F6b bolt pattern. Not that it won't physically fit...you'll just have to drill to modify it. I have a Clearview full wing shield that I modified that's not currently on the bike that I can grab a photo of if you like...just don't make fun of my janky drilling. :)

rdbonds
07-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Here's the photo for comparison. The five slots are original, and there for the full wing. I drilled the three holes higher up to make it fit the F6b. The extra set of 3 holes were a test I did to see if I wanted to run it ~3/4" higher up. Hope that helps.

DMAGOLDRDR
07-03-2019, 07:29 PM
YES it will fit. I took my ------- off my F6B and put it on my 2015 Wing. No problems at all, but you will NOT have the height adjustment for the base shield just like the F6B.