PDA

View Full Version : Pricing

jmdaniel
07-21-2019, 06:24 AM
Took my '16B up to the dealer for a few fixes, and the sales manager told me Honda gave them $3400 invoice credit on each the new Wings they had, to move them off the floor. Not surprising, given the nature of the market.

Az Wingrider
07-21-2019, 08:57 AM
I don't find that surprising. The market for all big touring bikes is declining. Harley is down over 10% and Polaris who makes the Indian also has declining numbers. The only manufacturer of large bikes showing gains is BMW. Honda as always been very quick to discount bikes that weren't selling. When i bought my 2015 B they came off msrp by $3000.00 before I even started to negotiate. If they are offering the dealers $3400 off of cost that could lead to some very good deals. Unfortunately for mother Honda I really like my current bike so I am not interested.

Thanks for the heads up.

jmdaniel
07-21-2019, 10:30 AM
I don't find that surprising. The market for all big touring bikes is declining. Harley is down over 10% and Polaris who makes the Indian also has declining numbers. The only manufacturer of large bikes showing gains is BMW. Honda as always been very quick to discount bikes that weren't selling. When i bought my 2015 B they came off msrp by $3000.00 before I even started to negotiate. If they are offering the dealers $3400 off of cost that could lead to some very good deals. Unfortunately for mother Honda I really like my current bike so I am not interested.

Thanks for the heads up.

The guy said old guys like us like what we're riding, so we're not trading it in, and "millennials are afraid of their own shadow, so they're not buying anything..." ;)

unsub
07-21-2019, 10:14 PM
"millennials are afraid of their own shadow, so they're not buying anything..." ;)
Lol and the snowflakes are.....well....insignificant. :stirthepot:

Fla_rider
07-04-2020, 09:41 PM
Russellville will do $21,500 for the Dct Goldwing!

Pringle
07-11-2020, 11:49 AM
Russellville will do $21,500 for the Dct Goldwing!

I bought my Blue 6 speed tour 2019 there about 6 weeks ago and gave under $21k OTD. They had several 18 dcts under $21k. Not sure if they have moved them yet or not.