PDA

View Full Version : Knock Knock

MichaelG
12-02-2013, 11:36 PM
Knock Knock

Who Dat ?

DAT...is the Seattle Seahawks driving a truck overtop those New Orleans Saints...currently 34 - 7...Seattle.

The BEST team in all the NFL...is beating the second best team in the NFC.

Who Dat ? Dat the Seattle Seahawks, gonna be 11 - 1 after tonight's game. :041:

Oh, and the Seattle fans took back the record for the loudest fan crown, eclipsing the record that the Kansas Cith Chiefs fans set...by setting a new Guiness World record at 137.6 decibles.

Seattle, the most Literate City in the USA, is also the Loudest sports fan based city in the World.

edgeman55
12-03-2013, 12:08 AM
There head coach Pete Carroll and I played high school football together in the late 60's at Redwood High school in Larkspur Ca.Pete was one tough linebacker in his day.He has done a great job with your Seahawks since leaving USC.I am long time 49er fan and still have splinters in my arss from Kezar to prove it.Will be fun when they go head to head soon.We should play a little better then the first go around.

Steve 0080
12-03-2013, 12:40 AM
Need I say more............

MichaelG
12-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Need I say more............

Yes, you do need to say more. When every NFL team within your own state of Florida is so bad..."how bad are they"...that those 3 teams in Florida together could not fight their way out of a paper bag, and the other 3 teams closest to your state...have all been beaten by the Seattle Seahawks, i.e., the Falcons, the Panthers, and the Saints...then you have to resort to plying your wares in the snowy state of Colorado, saying, "please Peyton, please deliver us from evil and show us a halfway decent team in the AFC.

Ha...I say to you...HA !:nutkick:

Scotrod
12-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Do you think the Seahawks will win the World Series? :shrug:

FlaMike
12-03-2013, 11:48 AM
We may not have great Pro Football But we got sunshine and FSU! :th_sunbathe:

4DI2D
12-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Seattle, most literate city where?

I heard it took them two generations to learn how to spell kawfy.
Now admittedly there are always the exceptions to the rule . . .but REALLY!!!

If they were that good they would have focused on mikrowbroo.

Scotrod
12-03-2013, 01:38 PM
Take it easy on poor old Miles,,,, He's a victim of his surroundings,,,

Ya gotta remember,,, Washington is kinda stuck 'out there' by itself,,, clear up in the far left corner of things,,,

Like a child doing a time-out,,,, on the back patio,,, where it just happens to be cold and rainy,,, :yikes:

MichaelG
12-03-2013, 05:23 PM
Take it easy on poor old Miles,,,, He's a victim of his surroundings,,,

Ya gotta remember,,, Washington is kinda stuck 'out there' by itself,,, clear up in the far left corner of things,,,

Like a child doing a time-out,,,, on the back patio,,, where it just happens to be cold and rainy,,, :yikes:

You see, thast is why I love you guys.:icon_mrgreen:

Lucky for us, it is only COLD here today, and not rainy, because otherwise it would be snowing.

Yes, poor me, stuck up here in the far corner of the contiguous states, left out of all the fun in Florida, with all the sun and FSU they have down there.

But hey, after "living" in 30 different states within this country, and "living" in 18 different countries around the world, I live up here by choice,
I experienced Florida back in 1959...yes,. that is before some of you were born, and I lived in St. Augustine, Green Cove Springs, and Jacksonville.

But, one thing about this satte, that unlike Texas, we don't have droughts...we don't have tornados or hurricanes...and when we smoke something at a barbeque...it is Salmon...not beef.

MichaelG
12-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Seattle, most literate city where?

I heard it took them two generations to learn how to spell kawfy.
Now admittedly there are always the exceptions to the rule . . .but REALLY!!!

If they were that good they would have focused on mikrowbroo.

Stop whining you Portland, OR. suburbanite :icon_wink:

You just wish that Portland had been the one that was the most Literate, but with you spelling kawfy like you are from Boston "coffee",
there is just no hope for the Rose City. :icon_frown:

I will give you props for Portland having a LOT more microbreweries than the Seattle area.:cheers:

1951vbs
12-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Yes, you do need to say more. When every NFL team within your own state of Florida is so bad..."how bad are they"...that those 3 teams in Florida together could not fight their way out of a paper bag, and the other 3 teams closest to your state...have all been beaten by the Seattle Seahawks, i.e., the Falcons, the Panthers, and the Saints...then you have to resort to plying your wares in the snowy state of Colorado, saying, "please Peyton, please deliver us from evil and show us a halfway decent team in the AFC.

Ha...I say to you...HA !:nutkick:

Look out the Panthers are coming back! You played us before we got in the groove and didn't stomp on us too bad. If we take the Saints 'angel'(and we have two chances in the next few weeks) LOOK OUT!!:catfight:

Deer Slayer
12-03-2013, 11:43 PM
I remember those wonderful years in Moses Lake. Tumble Weed round up in the Spring. Huh.. We would go over to Seattle to see rain. Ya'll did not know there is desert in the middle of Washington State?:BSmeter:

MichaelG
12-03-2013, 11:50 PM
I remember those wonderful years in Moses Lake. Tumble Weed round up in the Spring. Huh.. We would go over to Seattle to see rain. Ya'll did not know there is desert in the middle of Washington State?:BSmeter:

Actually, Deer Slayer, you are right, and it is not BS. Most folks do not know that a large portion of Eastern Washington...and Eastern Oregon, are high deserts. A lot of states have very split topography. Example, people think Arizona is all desert, but in reality there is more forest land in Arizona than there is sandy desert. I mean forest land with actual tall trees...not cactus. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

Deer Slayer
12-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Roger, :icon_ditto:

ghostrider
12-04-2013, 09:25 AM
I'm not a big Seahawks fan only because I'm a diehard Ram fan but they did look pretty unbeatable on Monday night. I'm figuring Seattle and Denver in the Superbowl. I may even root for Seattle in the playoffs. (unlike the 49ers).

Westernbiker
12-04-2013, 11:31 AM
Well first and foremost, I am and have been, a Patriots fan since I was around 6 years old. Picked them back then because I liked the RED WHITE and BLUE team colors! :icon_smflag: LMAO! :icon_mrgreen: (Flame on my brothers!) I cannot stand the Manning brothers :067: so I am NOT a Bronco's or Giants fan. :f2: BUT! I am a huge Pete Carroll fan. :biggthumpup: Love those Seahawks! :041: GO GET'EM COACH!!!!!!!

edgeman55
12-08-2013, 10:34 PM
Gore to the 50,to the 40,to the 30,to the 20.Yo Miles it was a great battle but my boys WON!!!:yes:
Hats off to your team as they made us need that big run to wrap it up.Hope they meet again in the play offs but we will have to battle in that loud yard up north.

MichaelG
12-09-2013, 09:03 AM
Gore to the 50,to the 40,to the 30,to the 20.Yo Miles it was a great battle but my boys WON!!!:yes:
Hats off to your team as they made us need that big run to wrap it up.Hope they meet again in the play offs but we will have to battle in that loud yard up north.

It was not a "good" game, for either team. It was a "close" game the entire time, but neither team really played that well. Seattle continues to hurt themselves with their penalties...second most in the NFL.

Honestly, all the folks I speak with up here expected that there was a strong possibility that the 49ers would beat us...in their home...with a Wild Card spot on the line. At least they did not cover the 3 point spread that Las vegas had on the game.

And, as you indicated, if the 49ers get that far, they will have to come play in our LOUD yard, which Seattle has not lost at in the last 14 home games.

:clap2: