PDA

View Full Version : New York Times INTENTIONAL mis-information

Phantom
09-19-2019, 06:51 PM
:banghead:
This must be the way of our modern times.
Sadly too much false information is put out there to smear or tear down innocent individuals.
Agendas are abundant, throw enough cow manure against the wall, something might just stick.
These small attention seeking social butterflies are so full of hatred and anger.
People don't change, just move on and agree to disagree. You either ignore, accept or adapt around their ways.
The critics of Supreme Court Judge Kavanaugh will never agree or respect his decisions even though his decisions are based on facts.
Yes, facts matter. Facts protect the innocent and expose the FRAUD-guilty.

I have never in my life seen so much FRAUD like I have seen in the last 3 years, its unbelievable.
Sad sad sad times, Ronald Reagan once said "Trust but Verify" .... I guess if it's in print, social media or on websites, it MUST be true.... :icon_doh::crackup::jerkit:

53driver
09-19-2019, 07:05 PM
You're SO right
It's about money & power.

Walcrow
09-19-2019, 07:15 PM
It's not called The New York Slimes for nothing...............

Phantom
09-19-2019, 09:06 PM
53 Driver ....based on your post above, If your assumption is True then why do they hate our money making "Capitalist" President Trump ???? Doesn't he want ALL Americans to make more money? Could it be because he doesn't waiver from his principles, decisions and ignores the crybabies? :165fs373950:
Trump loves making money, regardless of the type of business, he also loves this country, wants to drain the swamp within the federal system. Does that make him a Villain ?
Is this a valid reason to put out false information? Hatred and Anger from those that didn't get their way (the losing side) in some manner or form is what drives the mis-information.

olegoat345
09-20-2019, 02:15 PM
Supreme Court Judge Kavanaugh, is as pure as fresh snow. Yea right! You're right, facts are facts. Unless you have different facts than what the facts really are. We have a fox watching the hen house, stealing chickens, & selling them for 100 times what they're worth. Like the US Air Force staying in Trumps hotels. What's that all about? Sorry, let's not talk about that type of thing. Never mind dozens of multi billion dollar "no bid" contracts given to his big donors. You're right, It's okay because it's Trump...… He can do no wrong, he's perfect!...……………….let the grade school name calling & threats begin.

opas ride
09-20-2019, 03:47 PM
Best thing to do for peace of mind for me is to totally ignore the media "BULLSHIT" and enjoy the things I have and love...When all is said and done the Good Lord above is still in charge and we will all have to "face the music one day"...Regards

Cooter
09-20-2019, 04:07 PM
There are a lot of Snowflakes in this country. Raise your kids to be strong free thinking individuals.

ReserveBum
09-21-2019, 05:59 AM
Supreme Court Judge Kavanaugh, is as pure as fresh snow. Yea right! You're right, facts are facts. Unless you have different facts than what the facts really are. We have a fox watching the hen house, stealing chickens, & selling them for 100 times what they're worth. Like the US Air Force staying in Trumps hotels. What's that all about? Sorry, let's not talk about that type of thing. Never mind dozens of multi billion dollar "no bid" contracts given to his big donors. You're right, It's okay because it's Trump...… He can do no wrong, he's perfect!...……………….let the grade school name calling & threats begin.
Thats where the media bias comes in. I'll tell you what thats all about because I've been part of the aircrew and have gone through this. The AF flies to many destinations as part of the job. They have to find a hotel on many of these missions that are not to another AF base where there might be lodging. The government works with hotels to get a military rate and then approve certain hotels and they publish that for the aircrew. In this case there were two approved hotels available which were approved by the Obama administration. The aircrew had a choice between those two and chose the less expensive The Trump was the cheaper of the two. This really is a case of media bias trying to make something out of nothing to get Trump

Heatnbeat
09-21-2019, 10:08 AM
Oh come on ReserveBurn don't try to confuse us with facts. We choose truth over facts.

Davidk
09-21-2019, 07:13 PM

shortleg0521
09-22-2019, 03:20 PM

Can you give a list of these facts or are they just something you read.

Davidk
09-22-2019, 03:44 PM
Can you give a list of these facts or are they just something you read.

I will bet my B that he has nothing to back it up

Defiant77
09-23-2019, 08:20 AM
Don't you love coming to a motorcycle forum to see how our fellow riders are doing, pick us some ideas and learn something only to see the same biased and hate filled politics that you see all day long?

Ewreck
09-23-2019, 09:52 AM
Don't you love coming to a motorcycle forum to see how our fellow riders are doing, pick us some ideas and learn something only to see the same biased and hate filled politics that you see all day long?
Just stop yourself from clicking on “off topic” posts and you’ll see nothing of the sort. The oil and tire pressure masterdebates do get political tho so.....

RickW
09-23-2019, 07:09 PM

If anyone wants to start any type of name calling or threats (even in personal messages) it will be removed and you get one warning. A healthy conversation is OK, but that is where it stops.

Defiant77
09-24-2019, 07:57 AM
Just stop yourself from clicking on “off topic” posts and you’ll see nothing of the sort. The oil and tire pressure masterdebates do get political tho so.....

And snarky comments are a sure way to make members not want to waste their time on this board.

Pumper
09-24-2019, 03:22 PM
And snarky comments are a sure way to make members not want to waste their time on this board.

Amen, and I thought this was a motorcycle board...not a political sounding board.

Ewreck
09-24-2019, 04:09 PM
Amen, and I thought this was a motorcycle board...not a political sounding board.

Honda F6B General Message Board:74,892 posts

The Garage: 31,957 posts

Accessories: 26,378 posts

OFF TOPIC: This is where you discuss ANYTHING NOT related to MOTORCYCLES:15,253 posts

Seems like a lot of members are in that last section “not” talking about bikes, including you. I do not believe anyone’s being forced to read or respond to anything on this website. Nothing wrong with a little ball bustin, snarky, sarcastic back and forth about any topic.

woody
09-24-2019, 04:14 PM
The "Impeachment Button" has been pushed.