PDA

View Full Version : Well guys, it' s been great.

Bryster
02-24-2020, 07:52 PM
So, I traded it...

Sad really, spent last night swapping all the accessories out, although the LED headlights, progressive shock and springs are staying, man they took so much to get in there!! :)

Kinda went left, SWMBO said she'd only have a bike that she could stay on when I refuel or just want to step off for a minute, as she's had both knees replaced.
Me? I love riding, and luckily as a motor LEO I ride a two wheeler every day, but I was coming home and not wanting to take the blue beastie out.
So we took a CanAm F3T limited out, wow.... not as 'mushy' as the RT, got all the mod cons, although I wasn't really worried to have the radio but this thing is fully optioned. So little for the changeover as it was 2017 old stock here, no complaints at all. And it's different to the work bike.

So deals done, just wanted to say thanks for all the info, site's been awesome to pick up what people have been doing and of course then apply to my ride!

Stay upright guys, for me at least, that's just a little easier now...:p

Brasco
02-24-2020, 11:17 PM
Well it's great that you're still rolling; just in a new way. Enjoy the F3-T and stay safe out there!

Navvet
02-25-2020, 03:48 PM
Enjoy, The F3 is a little different, but just as fun ...

Willl
02-25-2020, 03:58 PM
Looks Fun, Be Safe

Bryster
02-26-2020, 06:18 PM
Thanks guys! Funny I rode an RT model and cornering felt like a bag of chopped liver, so uh, loose.... The F3 models much tighter! :)

So I have these bits left over! :)