PDA

View Full Version : Bridgestone tire rebate

2wheelsforme
03-03-2020, 04:54 PM
It is that time of year if you need new rubber. The Bridgestones are my favorite and one of the best prices when you take 60 bucks off the cost of a set.

jmdaniel
03-03-2020, 05:10 PM
It is that time of year if you need new rubber. The Bridgestones are my favorite and one of the best prices when you take 60 bucks off the cost of a set.

Where are you buying them?

2wheelsforme
03-03-2020, 05:33 PM
I got two sets last year so do not need any now. But I like both Rocky Mountain and Dennis Kirk, you have to check both places as prices do vary a bit sometimes and also see who charges taxes in your state and who does not.

2wheelsforme
03-03-2020, 05:34 PM
The rebate is from Bridgestone so good anywhere you purchase.

jmdaniel
03-04-2020, 09:49 AM
I got two sets last year so do not need any now. But I like both Rocky Mountain and Dennis Kirk, you have to check both places as prices do vary a bit sometimes and also see who charges taxes in your state and who does not.

Thanks! I had some in my cart yesterday at Dennis Kirk, will check Rocky Mountain as well.

ETA: Rocky Mountain was $5 less, purchased...

Ghost Rider
03-05-2020, 06:58 AM
I purchased 2 front tires Tuesday at Chaparral $127. ea. UPS trackers shows delivery today. Rebate already filled. I have 2 spare front wheels so now get them mounted and I ready for the season. Have 2 dark side tires already mounted on spares.