PDA

View Full Version : Another call to Klock Werks...another story

hiflyer
12-09-2013, 04:52 PM
I've called them since September every couple of weeks and get a different story. First told their shield would be available in October, was told they were in production and would be available in November. Just told they haven't even received the material yet and it would be January. Hope they sell a bunch, but it won't be to me. I don't like the run around game, can you tell? I can live with the truth and something won't be available for several months, just tell me the truth. This kind of stuff makes me a non-customer, even if their product were to be superior.

chipmaker
12-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Their flip shields didn't lift enough wind for me on my HD RG... only seemed to work up to 50-60 mph...

opas ride
12-09-2013, 05:33 PM
Save yourself some grief and buy the Baggershield option...Much better in my opinion and works great for me..Have not heard many good reports on the Klock Werks shield.....

Mustangjake
12-09-2013, 05:36 PM
I bought the F4 custom !
I couldn't be happier !
it's a little more money but very sweet :clap2::withstupid:

Scotrod
12-09-2013, 09:53 PM
Their flip shields didn't lift enough wind for me on my HD RG... only seemed to work up to 50-60 mph...

I experimented with a 'similar' shield on my last bike... Large, pronounced curve,,, Same thing,, good till about 50-60,, and after that,,, :no:

Lucas
12-10-2013, 03:03 AM
I've called them since September every couple of weeks and get a different story. First told their shield would be available in October, was told they were in production and would be available in November. Just told they haven't even received the material yet and it would be January. Hope they sell a bunch, but it won't be to me. I don't like the run around game, can you tell? I can live with the truth and something won't be available for several months, just tell me the truth. This kind of stuff makes me a non-customer, even if their product were to be superior.

The Clockworks windshield worked rather well on my Road Glide. I didn't like the mounting method, which is similar to H-D, and uses the same well nuts. H-D didn't do a very good job with the fitment of their plastic body parts. Any aftermarket part is likely to need extra care during installation to get a satisfactory result.