PDA

View Full Version : New item

thunder217
08-28-2020, 08:45 PM
Ok, the F has always lacked in the visual department for running lights. I thought these were a great idea and the work great. When the turn signal is activated they turn orange along with the turn signals. great item just cant say where they come from but I think you can figure that out. Easy installation and I think they look great. totally hidden. 7676

gadgeteer
08-29-2020, 07:14 AM
Info? What brand? Where'd you get em?

Audiochris90
08-29-2020, 05:40 PM
Those look cool. Did they come with posi tap?

Audiochris90
08-29-2020, 06:21 PM
Try to get it thru value accessories. Maybe they can special order it. Called Lobrows cause it’s like eyebrows.

tpwood
08-30-2020, 10:48 AM
Cyclemax Ohio has those if your interested. I installed those and the wiring is so thin that after about one year they started to deteriorate and started failing. So I took mine off and will not use again. Cool idea, but did not last, but I was riding 400 miles a week commuting, so may last longer if you don't ride that much.
P/S that was for the small Low Brow, not the light at the bottom.

thunder217
08-30-2020, 08:17 PM
These are made by ec and as far as I can see are constructed fairly well. I will monitor how they hold up. They did come with posi tap. real easy to install just follow the instructions. I had never seen these on any of our wings. I just didnt want to jack in two different bulb sockets to get the outer additional tail lights and still keep the turn signal also as described utube for a rear light fix. We will see.

seventwenty
08-30-2020, 10:45 PM
The low browz from EC just go out instead of a flashback style. They do not flash red to amber. If the ones you have actually alternate colors, please post up the brand or pm if you’d like. Thx

Fla_rider
08-31-2020, 06:16 AM
Lights look good, tight fit on the bike! I went this way.

SeaSteve
08-31-2020, 08:21 AM
I installed the EC Eyebrows a few months back after ordering them and waiting for several months.

I guess this "new" version switches between red running lights and amber turn indicators. Both colors are on the the single LED strip...Wish they where brighter.

thunder217
09-01-2020, 09:09 AM
This must be a new version. Their add didn't even indicate this feature. I was amazed after I installed them. The construction is sound and where they are installed you can't see them at all. the installation was quick and easy. No cutting of OM wires and you have more tail lights and a assisted turn signal. 76817682 I guess time will tell how long they hold up. Nothing last forever.

billsim
09-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Just ordered a set. Looks great on your bike. Hope mine comes in red and amber like yours.
Appreciate the review! Always finding new stuff on here that I need. $$$$$$$$$$
Thanks.

thunder217
09-01-2020, 02:41 PM
Cool, I think you will like them. I only order the stuff the makes the bike look or function better. Let me know.

seventwenty
09-01-2020, 11:16 PM
That looks nice. I’ve been eyeballing them for quite a while. The fact that they alternate just sold me. Not sure why it isn’t stated on the website.

billsim
09-02-2020, 10:34 AM
Just ordered a set. Looks great on your bike. Hope mine comes in red and amber like yours.
Appreciate the review! Always finding new stuff on here that I need. $$$$$$$$$$
Thanks.

Just got word back from EC that they are out of stock. They will fill my order when they receive more.
Would be nice if they said when another shipment was expected.

SeaSteve
09-03-2020, 08:15 AM
Just got word back from EC that they are out of stock. They will fill my order when they receive more.
Would be nice if they said when another shipment was expected.

If I remember correctly, the reply that they where on back order said that EC gets few requests for these anymore. Again, it took two or three months to receive them.

Lastly, they're reflecting off the matte gray surface so they look cool in the garage but not that bright outside in full sunlight. Cagers aren't gonna see them.

gadgeteer
09-03-2020, 04:44 PM
When I brought up their website yesterday it only showed the single 'red' color so I inquired. Here is the answer I got:

"Hi Thoyt,

The website has not been updated to note that you will receive the dual-color light kit. That is all we are shipping now.

Sincerely,
Lewis Preston"

Said nothing about not in stock so I'm hoping I'll get confirmation of my order shortly.

thunder217
09-03-2020, 05:45 PM
Thanks for getting in touch with them. They work and look great. Thanks for the update. i did send them an email to the fact. :-)

billsim
09-26-2020, 09:23 PM
Just installed Low Browz from EC. Spent less than an hour. Hardest part was wire tying the extra cable so that it was not in the way when putting the rear light housing back in.
The set I received does switch to amber when the turn signal is activated. I think that they look great. Hope that they last a long time.
Thanks for the heads up on these!

gadgeteer
09-27-2020, 07:24 AM
I'm a little late getting back to everybody but wanted to let you know I got mine 9/15.
VERY easy install. Look great. :cool: