PDA

View Full Version : 436 miles and let the season roll!

Elin in So. Cal.
12-13-2013, 09:56 PM
No license plates yet, but the rack is on, so now it is time to "load it up" for the Season! Is anyone else putting anything on their F6Bs?

And yes, not quite two weeks and already over 400 miles on the Red Queen.

MichaelG
12-13-2013, 10:33 PM
Elin, your bike...Scarlett...has a nice rack. :duck:

You forgot that we already heard you name your bike, Scarlett, eh?

F6BPDX
12-14-2013, 02:56 AM
At 2 months and 3,000 miles I have only added an Oregon Ducks antenna ball. I need to do something for christmas though.

Elin in So. Cal.
12-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Elin, your bike...Scarlett...has a nice rack. :duck:

You forgot that we already heard you name your bike, Scarlett, eh?

Yeah, I have an excuse. I'm on Social Security and can't remember stuff. Shoot me (if you can catch me, which I doubt, unless you're on another F6B!). I like the saucy "Red Queen" mo'beddah. At least until I get the paint guns out and she morphs into something akin to a Tequila Sunrise.

She was "the" hit at the Women in the Wind Christmas party yesterday. Lots of folks rocked her up and were amazed (as I was) at how light it was to do that. Two definite converts who were looking for something different. Honda outdid itself on this one.

Retired Army
12-15-2013, 01:54 PM
"If it moves salute it if it doesn't paint it."

Retired Army
12-15-2013, 02:06 PM
My wife bought me a set of 960 lights (on sale Black Fri) from BikeMP3 and a set of 3way blinking light for the license plate frame for Xmas. I wear a hi visibility helmet. I am hoping people will say look at the clown on the motorcycle, that way I will know things are working.