PDA

View Full Version : passenger backrest

MidLifef6b
01-28-2021, 10:21 AM
Looking for a passenger backrest like the OEM..........sits somewhat flush to the seat like the original ones on a deluxe.

Or something as low as possible..............don't like the look of ones that stick up 5 to 7 inches.

Draxsr
01-29-2021, 07:29 AM
While you may not like the looks of it, your passenger may suffer with the lower version. For adult passengers, in my experience, the higher rest allows them to relax a bit. The lower doesn't provide that sort of support. Just my 2 cents.

MidLifef6b
01-29-2021, 10:28 AM
You may be right...........thanks

FarsideF6B
01-31-2021, 01:01 PM
Looking for a passenger backrest like the OEM..........sits somewhat flush to the seat like the original ones on a deluxe.

Or something as low as possible..............don't like the look of ones that stick up 5 to 7 inches.

I bought my F6B last January so I've had right at a year. It came w/ the Mustang seat with passenger backrest. The backrest is not attached to the seat and doesn't appear to be a Mustang backrest. It was attached with the rear luggage rack and it looked good but i'm not riding 2-up. PM me and I'll send you some picks' if you'd like to see it. I'd sell it to you, I just got a new Ultimate seat. The Mustang wasn't for me. :cool: