PDA

View Full Version : seeking L (at least) Cylinder Head Cover

parenfroe
06-16-2021, 09:54 PM
Friends, my OEM stick-on cylinder head covers lost their sticky and the left one recently abandoned ship. If someone has a left chrome one I will gladly repay you a hamburger tomorrow for a hamburger today. Or, a R & L any kind, and make that two hamburgers. For identification of this ornamental cover inaptly named CYLINDER HEAD COVER, I offer a picture of the R side. 7996

Phantom
06-17-2021, 01:32 AM
I have a new set of Black Rivco aero Pegs that would look good on there .... I'm 15 miles down hwy 98. if interested shoot me a private message

valkmc
06-21-2021, 01:44 PM
Friends, my OEM stick-on cylinder head covers lost their sticky and the left one recently abandoned ship. If someone has a left chrome one I will gladly repay you a hamburger tomorrow for a hamburger today. Or, a R & L any kind, and make that two hamburgers. For identification of this ornamental cover inaptly named CYLINDER HEAD COVER, I offer a picture of the R side. 7996

8001 I don't need my chrome covers because I found some red ones which I put on my 13. Sent you a PM concerning the my chrome ones, they are yours.

valkmc
07-01-2021, 06:53 AM
Sent you a PM. The covers are on the way!

valkmc
07-05-2021, 08:46 PM
Did you receive the covers? USPS says they delivered them 7/3,