PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate King Seat comparison?

zeus661
07-18-2021, 05:27 PM
I have a 2013 F6B. Thinking of purchasing the Ultimate King Seat. How does it compare with the OEM seat? I see it moves you back 1.5 inches. Is it any higher? What difference does it make for the passenger?

Vondawg
07-19-2021, 06:06 AM
Best move I ever made in regards to comfort, I’m 6’3” and it couldn’t fit better. 6 yrs old and gets better w/time. Note; they recommend a rain cover, I use it, my riding partner never has (his is 7) no difference…so go figure
Edit: love the driver backrest as well, comes on/off really easy.

SeaSteve
07-19-2021, 08:38 AM
I'm 6'3" also and have the Ultimate King with driver backrest which replaced the stock seat with a Show Chrome Smart Backrest. I need lower back support more than anything and like the Ultimate backrest better.

I think the Ultimate does drop you down a little but I couldn't tell. It did move me back which I like.

I thought the stock was okay and better than most stock seats, but the Ultimate is better. My eyes give out before anything else on me does and I've done a 1500 Iron Butt.

six2go
07-19-2021, 11:30 AM
I'm at the other end of the scale when it comes to height. I'm only 5'8" and I use the Ultimate King Rider too. I'm not a lightweight so I wanted the extra support. It may sit me a bit higher but I think that is because the OEM is so squishy. I don't seem to have a problem reaching the ground even though I don't flat foot it as seems to be so important to some. Every bike I have owned has been tall for me. I also went with the MBL risers to offset the short distance the seat moves me back. I also installed the Mini Boards & comfort drop mounts to relax the knees a bit more.

jm21ddd15
07-19-2021, 12:47 PM
At 5' 11, the Ultimate Mid-Rider fits me perfect. The King is a bit wider and sets you back about another inch or so. Both are good.