PDA

View Full Version : RIVCO F6B products, CLICK HERE PLEASE

krzychick
12-17-2013, 05:26 PM
Hello F6B Riders KRZY CHICK:crazy2: here... when you click onto the RIVCO banner that pops up on occasion in the FORUM, click it, then....go to the left of the rivco page, then click on HONDA, scroll down to F6B...about mid-page in the HONDA category,,,bottom of the list...and ENJOY..:popcorn:...Thank you,

hiflyer
12-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Thanks for being a sponsor of the forum. I intend to give you some biz.

krzychick
12-18-2013, 11:12 AM
Hey hiflyer ! you are VERY welcome, thanks for your business Rivco really appreciates it !!!:041:

Thanks for being a sponsor of the forum. I intend to give you some biz.

MichaelG
12-18-2013, 11:20 AM
This...http://www.rivcoproducts.com/products/product.php?productid=38&cat=441&page=1

Is one of my most favorite items for all my bikes, but especially for a Wing. The sidestand foot on a Wing is too small for the overall size and weight of the bike. I discovered these Rivco sidestand pads many years ago, and absolutely LOVE them. And...as a bonus for F6B riders, they come already in the right color...Black...unless you are Steve, that requires it to be Chrome.bling-bling

To me, this Rivco sidestand pad is one of the very first items I ever order for my new bikes, usually installed within the first week of owning the bike.

I highly recommend this item. I consider this to be a safety item, and a wise investment. :yes:

It is sold by Rivco...directly..and also by a few of our other forum sponsors, as they too carry Rivco products.

"coffee"

Steve 0080
12-18-2013, 10:36 PM
+1 on the pads...I did go black on this item !!!