PDA

View Full Version : Tires

stevenolts
09-29-2021, 10:45 AM
Anyone know of any deals on OEM tires? rebates?
Stevenolts

F6Dave
09-29-2021, 11:48 AM
Rocky Mountain ATV and Dennis Kirk sell the OEM Bridgestone tires for the lowest prices I've seen anywhere. And both ship them very fast. I usually get mine in 2 or 3 days.

stevenolts
09-30-2021, 08:40 AM
Thank you,
Stevenolts

SpencerPJ
09-30-2021, 11:34 AM
My local cycle shop will match online prices and will give you better pricing for mounting. I like it this way, then I can insist they don't mount a tire more than a year old, where as if you buy online, it could become a pita.

Rickc
09-30-2021, 12:07 PM
My local cycle shop will match online prices and will give you better pricing for mounting. I like it this way, then I can insist they don't mount a tire more than a year old, where as if you buy online, it could become a pita.

Who is your local cycle shop in Indy?

tenxxx
10-01-2021, 10:43 PM
I finally got a good front tire form Denis Kirk. The first 2 ( both bridgestones) had flat spots.
So I ordered the OEM that it called for.
It doesnt have a flat spot but the tread in the middle of the tire is not straight in one spot.
When it is spinning you can see a wiggle in the tread.
So far, after 30 miles It feels ok, but not as smooth as the warn out one before it.
The Suzuki dealer in Alliance ohio mounted it and said they quit using Bridgestone a few years ago for the same reason.
Thinking about a pair of Avons the next time if I keep it that long.

SpencerPJ
10-02-2021, 07:40 AM
Who is your local cycle shop in Indy?
Cycle Outfitters. I always take my tires off and to them, I like doing other maintenance during the process. They recently moved from south Madison ave to South Meridian.
https://www.cycleoutfitters.com/

Rickc
10-02-2021, 09:28 AM
Cycle Outfitters. I always take my tires off and to them, I like doing other maintenance during the process. They recently moved from south Madison ave to South Meridian.
https://www.cycleoutfitters.com/

Okay, I've purchased tires from them in the past, thanks Spencer.