PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Wildracing22
05-17-2013, 09:41 PM
Hello!

I thought my first post should be about the bike and purchase process! 2013 black deluxe! Wow, what a great sporty tourer! I was able to get the bike for 23,500 out the door with the 7 year warranty, saddlebag cases and a set of kuryakyn highway pegs or $1000 off plus the bags, pegs and saddlebag cases. I hope this was a good deal, most dealers didn't want to budge but my dealer Honda of Marysville was a pleasure to work with.

Now, let the modding begin!

Steve 0080
05-17-2013, 10:10 PM
Welcome!!! Sounds like a good deal to me...

micky_foccer
05-18-2013, 09:04 PM
Welcome. Good deal! Marysville, CA? I'm in Sacramento!

Texas TC
05-18-2013, 09:36 PM
Congratulations. Welcome. Enjoy your new ride.

Phantom
05-18-2013, 09:58 PM
:create.php::cheers:

Mike
05-18-2013, 10:23 PM
Good to have ya here. I am in Pittsburg CA.:cheers:

Yeahoo Whoyah
05-19-2013, 12:14 AM
I'm quite sure he's referring to Honda of Marysville Ohio. There is no Honda M/C Dealer in Marysville California, it's in Yuba City....the other "twin city" :icon_wink:

micky_foccer
05-19-2013, 09:24 AM
Got it. Thanks.

Philbert40
05-19-2013, 12:35 PM
Sounds like we need to have a California owners get together!

BLACKBETTY12
05-19-2013, 12:59 PM
Welcome to the forum!

micky_foccer
05-19-2013, 01:26 PM
4 sho on the California thing. Phil, I'll PM you my cell as I did with the other guy on here from El Dorado Hills.

CarolinaRider
05-19-2013, 07:56 PM
As long as you are Happy with the price, thats all that matter. I am sure there are guys on here that got it cheaper but who cares. Its yours now so have fun riding!

Wildracing22
05-20-2013, 06:22 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I apologize for not being clearer but yes, unfortunately i meant Marysville, Ohio. Cali sounds very nice though and apparently there are alot of you there!

jarhead22
05-22-2013, 05:19 PM
Welcome! If you are happy with what you paid it doesn't matter what anyone here may think. Enjoy your new toy and ride it like you stole it.

Gperson
05-22-2013, 05:28 PM
:create.php:

av8rdave
05-23-2013, 04:21 AM
Welcome to the forum! I bought my red F6B Deluxe at Honda of Marysville last month. They didn't work much with me on the price of the bike, but they were very flexible on everything else. They're the closest dealer to me (just shy of 40 miles). I'm loving the bike!

I've been an Ohio resident for almost 2 years now. I miss having a year-round riding season, but I like being close to some good places to ride.

Enjoy the new ride.

MercuryF1
05-23-2013, 12:35 PM
Sounds like we need to have a California owners get together!

just wondering ... I heard that bikes sold in California are de-tuned to conform to strict state emission regulations. Is there any truth in this? or are all F6B's throughout USA the same?

thunder217
05-23-2013, 01:39 PM
MARYLAND SAYING WELCOM TO THE FORUM. :clap2:

onetwopunch
05-29-2013, 04:38 AM
Allow me to introduce myself and contribute to this site. My name is Alfonso. Its really my last name, but I prefer it now. Currently residing in Las Cruces, NM via CA. I ride a sport touring model from Yamaha. Rides 50 miles to get to work on good days (everyday in Cruces:icon_cool:). On weekends, I ride two up all the time. With a few trips to Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Cali, and all around The Enchantment state. The most riding I've done was from Cruces to Ft. Lee, VA. Three days, two nights. I have the bike setup with FJR hard bags.
Serving overseas, and coming home late August. I joined late in my years and enjoy more freedom working with the Armed Forces than any corporations and companies I've worked for. Since I joined, I have more freedom to ride also. It has been two years since I purchased the FZ1, and I feel like it is my responsibility to get my wife a more comfortable two up bike.
Funny thing was, I was walking by the PX in the FOB, went inside and passed by the magazines on display. I said, "whats this, a new bike? F6B vs CVO Road Glide." Its a great issue. The two bikes compared, the Honda had every hand up on each category comparison. With the exception of price and loud speakers. Great looks, low maintenance, comfy backrest, and Honda GL standards. This is the bike for me.
So in two years or less, I should be able to add this to the stable.
Enjoying the site so far. I didn't mean to hijack original post.:nono:

Mike A.

Darkknight
05-29-2013, 05:44 AM
Welcome to the forum.
That is a great price. The dealers in CT didn't want to know about any discounts. I got $500 off and a discount on some parts and accessories. That's probably why they weren't selling many up here. They said the "season" was starting a bit late this year. Well yeah, it was cold here in Ct, but I think if they wanted to sell them they could. I haven't seen any others around here. That "what is it " look is worth the price of admission.

There is a bunch of great information to be had here in this forum.
Again, Welcome.