PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about selling

Radical Taz
05-07-2022, 05:37 PM
So Ive been kicking around the idea of selling my FrankenB and wondering if there would be any interest.
I have a black 2014 Goldwing Spec 3 converted to a F6B.
It has reverse, ABS, adjustable windshield, Navi, XM, Electric push button adjustable suspension and headlights, heated Corbin seat with backrests and heated handgrips.
I have added handwings, Kuryaken risers and grips, Rivco pegs, Mini drop Boards, Torque loops with Rush pipes, radio amp with upgraded speakers. Also ALL lighting is converted to LED including switchback turn signals on mirrors and lower cowl. New Stones and brakes that used only for about 3k. Last October brake, clutch, and coolant fluids were changed. I perform all maintenance except tire mounting and balancing, (I bring in the tires/wheels removed of the bike) as I don’t have faith in Stealerships!
Bike has about 35k on it with a scuff or scratch here or there. I would say paint is an 8.

Again I’m just seeing if there would be interest, though an offer might sway me

Thanks for looking
Rod

8417. 8418 8419

maxrider
05-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Wow, nice setup, 5 months ago, I would be the owner :) if you sold it.

No doubt this is the best of both worlds, having the reverse,ABS, adjustable windshield, electric push-button suspension, the stuff I'm lacking on my B.

GLWS, if you decide to sell it.

SpencerPJ
05-08-2022, 03:27 PM
Last fall I would have been a buyer as well. I stewed a few years how to convert a Dresser to a F6B, liking some of the extras. Never could find a kit to cover the trunk spot. Looks great.

RickW
05-09-2022, 05:33 AM
Please put a price on it.

Eternalydamd
05-09-2022, 02:58 PM
Damn, if you'd been selling last June I'd have been all over this

tpoppa
05-25-2022, 04:13 PM
Maybe. I am currently looking. $?

Radical Taz
05-25-2022, 08:23 PM
Well I just got back from a ride and decided I’m keeping the bike for now.

Administrator can you remove the post.

Thank you all for your comments.

Be well,
Rod

willtill
05-26-2022, 05:42 AM
Well I just got back from a ride and decided I’m keeping the bike for now.

Administrator can you remove the post.

Thank you all for your comments.

Be well,
Rod

I sometimes get the crazy thoughts in my head about selling my DR650. Then later, when I take a ride on it; I'm like "what was I thinking"? :crazy2: