PDA

View Full Version : Turn Signal Wiring

KeyWasted
10-02-2022, 07:05 PM
Has anyone installed the smoked LED turn signals from Amazon on a 2015, and if so how did you wire them? Attached is a pic of the wiring on the light.
Thank you

seventwenty
10-02-2022, 09:36 PM
It should just plug in to the factory harness. Trace the wires from the factory light into the fairing. The OEM plug should be right there. No splicing necessary.

How about a link to the set you got. Sequential?

KeyWasted
10-03-2022, 09:47 AM
The plug on the lights and the one on the B are totally different. Once I figure out the color code, I’m going to cut the factory harness off the old lights and splice that to the new ones. Search for F6B LED turn signals on Amazon.

SeaSteve
10-03-2022, 09:54 AM
It's impossible to help you since "Amazon" is a retailer of many different brands. Electrical Connections (https://electricalconnection.com/index.php/brand/honda/honda-f6b/) and SoCalMotoGear (https://www.socalmotogear.com/category-s/63.htm) are some common brands most forum users are familiar with.

KeyWasted
10-03-2022, 02:10 PM
It shouldn’t be impossible Steve. I’m sure others have bought these before and wired them to their bike. All I need is to figure out which wires on the bike harness correspond to the white, black and red wires on the Chinese POS. I was hoping someone would post and save me some time but I’m just going to meter them.
Thank you.

SeaSteve
10-04-2022, 08:35 AM
It shouldn’t be impossible Steve. I’m sure others have bought these before and wired them to their bike. All I need is to figure out which wires on the bike harness correspond to the white, black and red wires on the Chinese POS. I was hoping someone would post and save me some time but I’m just going to meter them.
Thank you.

I did find several versions and makers on Amazon that show that connector. I also posted on the "other" forum, that the Full GL1800 guys may know more than us F6B guys...Since the Chinese POS maker SAYS its for both bikes.

thunder217
10-05-2022, 11:29 PM
I just want to say that the wiring for the F6B is particular. One minor variance will affect the entire system. I would just purchase the correct plug and play tented lenses and replace. make sure that they are for the F6B specifically and you will not have a problem.

KeyWasted
10-06-2022, 01:19 PM
I finished installing the smoke LED turn signals I bought on Amazon. I like the way they look and work. I spliced the bike's harness to the new light's harness after figuring out the wire color code. Here it is for those it may help.
New part OEM Right Side
Bk Grn
R Blu/Brn
W Blu/Brn/W

New Part OEM Left Side
Bk Grn/Brn
R O/Brn
W O/W

JackB
10-07-2022, 07:38 AM
They look great

KeyWasted
10-07-2022, 08:11 AM
Thank you Jack. I think they compliment the bikes look more than stock.

There’re are few other options to what I did, but I like the money I saved and the way they came out.