PDA

View Full Version : Insane...Valkyrie get together

Big Rick
10-30-2022, 03:49 PM
I don't own a Valkyrie anymore , but I still stay active on the boards, that being said, they are planning Inzane for next year in Roanoke Virginia .... June 19 thru June 23rd....I hope I am not breaking rules by posting this, I know there are a few who started on Valkyries and moved on to F6B's
I tried to fix the spelling on the header, but couldn't figure it out LOL

KeyWasted
10-31-2022, 12:25 PM
I’m one that moved from the Valkyrie to the F6B. I had a 2014 and while it was a cool looking rocket, it didn’t fit me even after the mods I did to it. I miss the VTX1800R I had more than the Valk.

willtill
10-31-2022, 01:22 PM
I’m one that moved from the Valkyrie to the F6B. I had a 2014 and while it was a cool looking rocket, it didn’t fit me even after the mods I did to it. I miss the VTX1800R I had more than the Valk.

I definitely enjoyed my VTX when I had hit (1300R).

FarsideF6B
10-31-2022, 07:07 PM
I love my Valkyrie and yes they did post the City and dates early for a change. It was in Roanoke a few years ago and a blast. I'll be going again and most likely on Renegade my Valkyrie. Great roads around there, I just wish the dates were earlier, Mid- May first of June this is one of the latest dates chosen but I'll manage! :cool:
8774 8775

3Chief
11-01-2022, 01:08 AM
I still have my VTX1800F but have never had the pleasure of riding the Valkrie.

SeaSteve
11-01-2022, 09:33 AM
I enjoyed my 1300 and 1800 VTXs...But once I got more storage, a better stereo, and electronic cruise control, I Never Looked Back!

RickW
11-01-2022, 02:47 PM
I don't own a Valkyrie anymore , but I still stay active on the boards, that being said, they are planning Inzane for next year in Roanoke Virginia .... June 19 thru June 23rd....I hope I am not breaking rules by posting this, I know there are a few who started on Valkyries and moved on to F6B's
I tried to fix the spelling on the header, but couldn't figure it out LOL

Here is the link to the Valkyrie Riders Cruiser Club, http://www.valkyrieforum.com/bbs/index.php

We were at many of the first Inzane rallies and vendors at quite a few of them. Always a good time. I think I joined in 1998 just after they formed the club.
Here is a link to the Valkyrie Page for one of our Valkyrie's that I owned.

http://www.valueaccessories.net/Valkyrie/Valkyrie.htm

FLsixB
11-01-2022, 05:40 PM
I also had the pleasure of doing the Roanoke Inzane a few years ago on a 1999 Interstate which has been exchanged for an F6B. I'm looking forward to next years Inzane too. Maybe see some of this group there.:cheers:

Big Rick
11-06-2022, 06:02 PM
I will be there on my 2013 F6B, hope to see you there.

Big Rick
11-06-2022, 06:05 PM
Rick, that's a great looking Valkyrie. I miss the looks of my Valkyries, but the ride and fuel injection of the F6B just beats the valkyrie all day long

shortleg0521
02-17-2023, 10:29 AM
I will be there and looking forward to it I made the last one in Montana and had a blast except for all the flooding at the time.
So many things were closed, even Beartooth pass was closed.

thunder217
02-17-2023, 01:16 PM
So is there a possibility that we can all get together centrally this upcoming season. I know our bikes are invincible and just the cop de gra of machines. when they are nearly perfect even in their old age there's not much to talk about. Just love this machine. What do you guys think. just putting it out there. :-)

willtill
02-17-2023, 02:49 PM
So is there a possibility that we can all get together centrally this upcoming season. I know our bikes are invincible and just the cop de gra of machines. when they are nearly perfect even in their old age there's not much to talk about. Just love this machine. What do you guys think. just putting it out there. :-)

What is your idea of centrally? Tony has another thread going on the board, for Franklin, N.C. during the latter part of this summer.

FarsideF6B
02-17-2023, 09:12 PM
I also had the pleasure of doing the Roanoke Inzane a few years ago on a 1999 Interstate which has been exchanged for an F6B. I'm looking forward to next years Inzane too. Maybe see some of this group there.:cheers:

Well I've signed up not long after the posted dates. So Jeff I know I'll see you up at InZane. Does this pic bring back the 2018 InZane
https://i.postimg.cc/kMh98DVF/Valk-gang-in-Roanoke-2018.jpg (https://postimg.cc/RqfjxSLN)

thunder217
02-20-2023, 11:55 AM
SC is central enough. Keep us abreast of the Plans.

FarsideF6B
02-21-2023, 08:43 AM
What is your idea of centrally? Tony has another thread going on the board, for Franklin, S.C. during the latter part of this summer.

You mean Franklin, NC. :)

Frye
02-21-2023, 06:57 PM
I plan on being there too although I haven't made my reservation yet. I also joined the VRCC when I was a Valk owner and still consider myself a "Valk Rider" even though I don't own one currently.

I went by "Frye" on the old VRCC board (still do but I'm not on there much) and was at several Inzanes, the Blue Grey Ride, Dragons over the Smokies, most if not all of the "Hoosier Ride In's" and Covered Bridge Rides and all of Rainman's Dragon Round Up rides.

Paducah Kentucky might have been my first Inzane but I'm not positive. The people I've met because of Valkyrie motorcycles have enriched my life for sure.

willtill
02-22-2023, 07:37 AM
You mean Franklin, NC. :)

Yes, That's what I meant. I've corrected my post upthread.... :icon_doh:

FLsixB
02-26-2023, 09:15 PM
Yes Kieth I remember the theater. It was a good time. Thanks for posting the picture.

FarsideF6B
02-27-2023, 09:49 AM
I plan on being there too although I haven't made my reservation yet. I also joined the VRCC when I was a Valk owner and still consider myself a "Valk Rider" even though I don't own one currently.

I went by "Frye" on the old VRCC board (still do but I'm not on there much) and was at several Inzanes, the Blue Grey Ride, Dragons over the Smokies, most if not all of the "Hoosier Ride In's" and Covered Bridge Rides and all of Rainman's Dragon Round Up rides.

Paducah Kentucky might have been my first Inzane but I'm not positive. The people I've met because of Valkyrie motorcycles have enriched my life for sure.

:039:
Hey, Look for me at the Roanoke InZane. I go by Farside and most likely I'll be on Renegade my 98 valkyrie. Safe travels. :cool:
https://i.postimg.cc/HLkhCgN4/Renegade-more-bounce.jpg (https://postimg.cc/fV1Kx6DJ)