PDA

View Full Version : Knock Knock

Sorcerer
12-28-2022, 02:43 PM
Is it me or has nobody posted for awhile? Or are we broken.

jm21ddd15
12-28-2022, 02:45 PM
Ya, forum kinda slow. everyone must be enjoying the Holidays, or stuck in an airport!

jm21ddd15
12-28-2022, 02:49 PM
So, Minnesota neighbor, I got a friend in Plymouth, that also has an F6. When the weather gets warm again, probably at least 4 more months, we should all go riding together, if that interests you.

willtill
12-28-2022, 04:28 PM
Still alive. Happy Holidays everyone.

Sorcerer
12-28-2022, 07:13 PM
Sounds like a plan.

JackB
12-29-2022, 08:20 AM
So, Minnesota neighbor, I got a friend in Plymouth, that also has an F6. When the weather gets warm again, probably at least 4 more months, we should all go riding together, if that interests you.

You can count me in.

jm21ddd15
12-29-2022, 01:45 PM
Sounds good. I ride the 2015 "gray" my friend in Plymouth has the same year in blue. Got another friend in Maple Grove with a bright yellow Wing. Haha, sometimes we let him ride with us. Just kidding, he's a good rider.

taxfree4
12-29-2022, 06:11 PM
Just came back from a cruise to Bermuda, 12/13 - 12/18. Planned a beach and kayak excursion for both days. Turns out the ship was 2 hours late coming into NY on embarkation day which set off a sequence of events that made us 2 hours late getting into Bermuda 2 days later so all the excursions had to be canceled, refunded and $50 credit given. Right next to the port is the Royal Naval Deckard that houses the Frog and Onion old English pub where I drowned my sorrows. Been there quite a few times. Highly recommended and try their home brewed Porter Ale if you're ever in the nabe.

billsim
12-29-2022, 07:45 PM
Went out on my F6B tis afternoon for a quick ride of 40 miles. Weather here in northeast Ohio got up to 55 degrees and the roads were dry. Mother Nature is teasing us today after trying to kill us last week.
I check the boards every few days and have figured that everyone else must be busy having sex to make up for all the times missed while out riding their bikes. :cool:

KeyWasted
12-29-2022, 09:23 PM
I’m still here. Went to NAPA for a week, got home and 2 days later we were in Connecticut and Jersey for my DIL’s baby shower. (I’ll be a grandpa for the first time in January). After we got home from NJ, went to the Villages 2 days later for a week of Thanksgiving eating and drinking and Pickle-ball. I don’t think I picked up any STD’s, but time will tell. Just got back from Georgia a couple of days ago for Christmas holidays. 9 degrees doesn't appeal to me even a little bit. Today I was finally able to get back to my routine and changed the oil and filter on the B. it’s good to be home.

FarsideF6B
12-30-2022, 10:53 PM
A buddy and myself went on a 170 mile ride yesterday in the Pan-handle & S. Alabama. Great day up to 65* and a fine lunch at a new spot in Brewton, AL. It will be a nice RTE in the future. Hwy31 BBQ. We've had our share of cold days. Lowest temp was 18 but mostly around 27-29 for 5 days. Now warming up which brings rain. :( I got some new rubber on Stinger front and rear so it was nice to ride on these back roads. :cool: