PDA

View Full Version : Alittle Help please......:)

GONRDN
12-27-2013, 05:14 PM
When I first got home and pulled her in the garage, I told myself she was beautiful "as is". This beauty doesn't need anything. Well.......

New windscreen
New 12volt accessory
New ISO grips
New Ram mounts for both cell and GPS on each side of bars
New floorboards
New seat
New pass. backrest
New luggage rack
New centerstand
New Rivco Aero pegs

Please tell me it ends soon. If not, someone come take my cards.

bob109
12-27-2013, 05:31 PM
See the attached! It provides some insight as to what you have mentioned!

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?566-Three-Months-Into-The-F6B

GONRDN
12-27-2013, 05:36 PM
See the attached! It provides some insight as to what you have mentioned!

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?566-Three-Months-Into-The-F6B

What a great thread. So true too.

bob109
12-27-2013, 05:43 PM
What a great thread. So true too.

If you have the Basic Model, do yourself a favor and install the center-stand. IMHO it's the most important of all the options I've installed to date. There is nothing like having your 6 in a true level and vertical position whenever your working on it. You can score/buy a stand from E-bay for a reasonable price:icon_wink:

4DI2D
12-27-2013, 05:49 PM
Kinda figured that the center stand was the down payment on a lift which would have a front wheel vise to hold the bike in a vertical mode.

GONRDN
12-27-2013, 05:49 PM
I installed it and I love it. Must have if you ask me.

Steve 0080
12-27-2013, 07:21 PM
Gonrdn....sadly this list goes on and on and on and on ....I will not embarrass myself with my list here...but I will say it is 2-3 pages long....:banghead:

GONRDN
12-27-2013, 08:00 PM
Gonrdn....sadly this list goes on and on and on and on ....I will not embarrass myself with my list here...but I will say it is 2-3 pages long....:banghead:

I guess its an unstoppable force.

Wmorgan2k
12-27-2013, 09:29 PM
Well to be perfectly honest... No it doesn't end there lol. In case you were wondering what else you might want to do that you didn't realize you wanted to do until someone else did it and you were like "that's really cool i want that" here is a thread worth reviewing:

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?411226-What-plans-do-you-have-for-your-F6B

Just thought I'd help a brother out :yes:

GONRDN
12-27-2013, 09:39 PM
I can't.... I just can't......:banghead:

Darkknight
12-29-2013, 06:26 AM
I admit I have a problem... :banghead:
I can no longer peruse motorcycle accessory websites safely. :nono:
My Visa Card has become unmanageable.:icon_doh:
It has been almost 5 day since I ordered my last accessory, (Baker Hand Wings).
I'm hoping that with the help of my higher powered (F6B) and by talking to other accessory addicts, this obsession may be lifted.:pop:
I've melted the numbers off my Visa in the last 9 months and I'm not proud of it.:icon_frown:
Maybe it's time to start an Accessory Anonymous 12 step program???
We could give out chips or medallions for various lengths of accessory purchase abstention?
Bumper stickers like "KISS ~Keep It Simply Stock~"
I'm not all better... but I'm better than I used to be.:icon_wink:

Deer Slayer
12-29-2013, 09:15 AM
Give a mouse a cookie, then a glass, then a table, it is never ending. happygirl

bobbyf6b
12-29-2013, 10:50 AM
I try to wait until I receive, install and use an accessory before I order another one. I try. :icon_wink:

Retired Army
12-29-2013, 12:16 PM
The real problem comes when trying to decide to get chrome or black.:icon_mrgreen:

Texas TC
12-29-2013, 12:22 PM
The real problem comes when trying to decide to get chrome or black.:icon_mrgreen:
If I had a black motorcycle, I think the answer would be simple. Black. Now, having the red version, I have tried to stay with black except low on the motorcycle near the pipes. In that area, I have added a bit of chrome. JMHO.

JesseS
01-02-2014, 10:35 PM
I tell my wife it is 'Safety Chrome' and when I die I sure hope she sells it for far more than what I told her it costs :yikes::yikes:

Bruce B
01-02-2014, 11:24 PM
I admit I have a problem... :banghead:
I can no longer peruse motorcycle accessory websites safely. :nono:
My Visa Card has become unmanageable.:icon_doh:
It has been almost 5 day since I ordered my last accessory, (Baker Hand Wings).
I'm hoping that with the help of my higher powered (F6B) and by talking to other accessory addicts, this obsession may be lifted.:pop:
I've melted the numbers off my Visa in the last 9 months and I'm not proud of it.:icon_frown:
Maybe it's time to start an Accessory Anonymous 12 step program???
We could give out chips or medallions for various lengths of accessory purchase abstention?
Bumper stickers like "KISS ~Keep It Simply Stock~"
I'm not all better... but I'm better than I used to be.:icon_wink:

I have admitted that I am powerless over the urge to accessorize.

GONRDN
01-02-2014, 11:46 PM
Well, it ain't getting better. Just ordered another windshield, new flag, new helmet and the Kury glove box. These are MUST HAVE items I tell myself.

Scotrod
01-03-2014, 08:55 AM
I usually start with the less expensive adds,,, then, when there's no more 'less expensive' mods to do, the $$$ increases,,,

Hows that song go???,,,, 'used to do a little till a little wouldn't do',,, :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

DisneyBill
01-03-2014, 11:07 AM
I brought my bike in this morning for its first oil change which was already covered under the service plan I bought from the dealership, but for some unexplained reason I'm leaving with a black belly pan installed and bag liners. Oops. :)

- Bill