PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Ride Jan 17th

CarolinaRider
01-08-2014, 10:04 AM
A buddy of mine and I will be renting bikes in Vegas on Friday Jan 17th from eaglerider.

If anyone is from Vegas and has the time to lead 2 southern boys on a day ride let me know. We plan on renting the bikes around 10am and thought about being back by 5. (gotta save time for some night time Poker too.)

I posted about this a few months ago and now I need to go find it, someone gave me directions for a good ride out that way.

Thanks

1951vbs
01-08-2014, 10:34 AM
A buddy of mine and I will be renting bikes in Vegas on Friday Jan 17th from eaglerider.

If anyone is from Vegas and has the time to lead 2 southern boys on a day ride let me know. We plan on renting the bikes around 10am and thought about being back by 5. (gotta save time for some night time Poker too.)

I posted about this a few months ago and now I need to go find it, someone gave me directions for a good ride out that way.

Thanks

Not from Vegas, but I think you would have time to run through Zion canyon. However it might be a little chilly!

Or head down to the Hoover Dam, Laughlin/Bullhead City and Lake Havasu and check out the London Bridge (it really is there).

bobbyf6b
01-08-2014, 05:55 PM
If you want to keep it kinda short and explore a bit this would be a good route. Could have lunch in Oatman (blue route) and stop to visit Hoover Dam (grey route) on the way back. If I have the day off I could meet up with you somewhere. I won't know for sure until the day before. Oatman is a cool old mining town with some twists and turns to and from.

1951vbs
01-08-2014, 09:46 PM
If you want to keep it kinda short and explore a bit this would be a good route. Could have lunch in Oatman (blue route) and stop to visit Hoover Dam (grey route) on the way back. If I have the day off I could meet up with you somewhere. I won't know for sure until the day before. Oatman is a cool old mining town with some twists and turns to and from.

Good advise but since you have from 11-5 swing down to Lake Havasu I don't think its that much farther south.