PDA

View Full Version : LED front conversion kit

tulku36
01-17-2014, 05:53 AM
I just installed the LED front black reflector conversion kit from Kuyrakyn. They look fantastic. Easy install. Runs as a running light and turn signal . Purchesed from Wing Stuff. Pictures do not show how good these look at night.

austin_tech
01-17-2014, 08:45 AM
Pictures do not show how good these look at night.

Neither do words.

MichaelG
01-17-2014, 09:16 AM
I just installed the LED front black reflector conversion kit from Kuyrakyn. They look fantastic. Easy install. Runs as a running light and turn signal . Purchesed from Wing Stuff. Pictures do not show how good these look at night.

Yes, those lights do look great. I believe it was BlackBetty that already had those new lights on his bike at the F6B rally in Franklin, NC last year, which prompted me to install them on my own bike...last year. I think that Kevin...kjelders...likes them so much he is also ordering a set.

http://wingstuff.com/products/34934-gloss-black-led-front-reflector-conversion?context=lights_electrical-f6b

I also contacted Kuryakyn and asked them if they would make a matching set to replace the reflectors on the sides of the saddlebags. No response yet.

"coffee"

Steve 0080
01-17-2014, 09:16 AM
Now that there was funny !!!

firetech
01-17-2014, 05:58 PM
" I also contacted Kuryakyn and asked them if they would make a matching set to replace the reflectors on the sides of the saddlebags. No response yet."

Now that I would be really be interested in.
I will also contact them.

Steve 0080
01-17-2014, 07:06 PM
Hey ! Give these a look !

choptop
01-17-2014, 08:12 PM
People ask me if I am going to get rid of the Harley when I get the F6b, I tell them no because what would I do w/all those Tshirts, on the reverse side I guess I will now have to get a F6b because I just ordered the LED front black reflector conversion kit from Kuyrakyn for my future bike. I guess you can never start abusing the credit card to early.:yes:

Steve 0080
01-17-2014, 08:59 PM
I still have my Ultra...just trying to get the F6 to match , bling for bling !!!! "batsmiley"

firetech
01-17-2014, 09:27 PM

Those do look great!!! I forgot I seen those in another post.
IF, big IF, I ever hear from Kury, Those will be the way I go.

F6B-RICH
01-19-2014, 10:33 AM

I did these with some info from Steve.They look nice are very bright and light up the side ground area nice :icon_biggrin:

Wmorgan2k
01-20-2014, 02:17 AM
I did these on my last goldwing, very nice and more side visibility. I just ordered the rear Kury set of LED's, the lower fender and back accent trim pieces and the Kury LED running lights. Can't wait for those to get here. OH and the electrical connections emblem lights, now I'm wondering did I need to get a harness for those, hmmm. Oh and Bike MP3 rack. Man this thing can really drain your bank account lol...

MSGT-R
01-20-2014, 08:16 PM
I did these with some info from Steve.They look nice are very bright and light up the side ground area nice :icon_biggrin:

So,.. who's gonna cough up the information for the rest of us?

I spoke with a Kury-guy at the bike show in December and had the saddlebag light conversation. I hope he didn't forget.

Elin in So. Cal.
01-26-2014, 01:46 PM
So,.. who's gonna cough up the information for the rest of us?

I spoke with a Kury-guy at the bike show in December and had the saddlebag light conversation. I hope he didn't forget.

I found this for a Valkyrie conversion:
http://www.valkyrieriders.com/shoptalk/saddlebagmarkerlights.htm

Steve 0080
01-26-2014, 10:33 PM
I did a search for QFL and came up with this.... http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?930-REAR-LIGHTS&highlight=super+bright

post #10

QFL = Queer for Lights

QFC = Queer for Chrome