PDA

View Full Version : Nice rack

mikey
01-24-2014, 01:08 PM
When I got my f6 I knew the wind shield would be replaced, & add a luggage rack. So I looked at the racks available and decided on the black chrome unit from wing stuff. Waitin' on fed ex now. (Need it for tour pack on the long hauls) any body else installed/used this one? And already installed 16"baggershield shield. I'm good to go, need nothing else! Thanks y'all"fireybat"

MichaelG
01-24-2014, 04:44 PM
When I got my f6 I knew the wind shield would be replaced, & add a luggage rack. So I looked at the racks available and decided on the black chrome unit from wing stuff. Waitin' on fed ex now. (Need it for tour pack on the long hauls) any body else installed/used this one? And already installed 16"baggershield shield. I'm good to go, need nothing else! Thanks y'all"fireybat"

Mikey, so you are saying above that you have replaced the stock windshield with a Baggershield....and you will be installing a new rack on the back to haul a tour pack........and......other than those two items, you have no need to install anything else or make any other changes to your bike....is that right?

(I feel a bet coming on) :shhh:

mikey
01-24-2014, 04:54 PM
Mikey, so you are saying above that you have replaced the stock windshield with a Baggershield....and you will be installing a new rack on the back to haul a tour pack........and......other than those two items, you have no need to install anything else or make any other changes to your bike....is that right?

(I feel a bet coming on) :shhh:

Miles, For now I feel that's all, BUT I know what your saying, I wouldnt bet against myself!!! However I am very comfortable on the thing just the way it came off the floor. That's one reason I'm so stoked about this bike...... It fits good!:lolup: