PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Superstore =-/

Scotrod
01-29-2014, 01:28 PM
As it normally goes with this type of thread, many will indicate they've never had anything but perfection from a certain vendor.

I can't complain much, but I did run into an 'incorrect item shipped' issue and Customer Service has not replied in 7 days,,

I've emailed them 4 times and get the same old 'Message rec'd, You can expect to hear from us in 24 hrs' auto-response.

I emailed Customer Service and Sales, still the same reply.

I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it as the item in question (helmet vent) can be ordered from other vendors for <$20.

I don't expect others to change their shopping habits over this. (I honestly don't care where you shop, to each their own.)

But, am I the only one who's 'unable to connect' via email with these folks?

Heck, I ordered via email, so I assume they are 'listening',,, Maybe it's selective listening! :shock:

Cadillac Bob
01-29-2014, 01:36 PM
I bought a jacket from them a few weeks ago, and while nothing really went wrong, the amount of spam I started to receive shortly thereafter left a bad taste in my mouth. I think next time I'll pay a few bucks more and buy locally.

FWIW, as time goes by I notice more and more that vendors are not responsive to emails. Nothing more frustrating than deciding I want to buy something and then not hearing back from the vendor if I have a question. Hate to say it, but Ebay really fills a niche in that department.

chipmaker
01-29-2014, 01:47 PM
I used to shop with them all the time with no issues. That was before Revzilla. Now they get all by internet business...

Scotrod
01-29-2014, 03:16 PM
+1 for 'Zilla! :yes:

MSGT-R
01-29-2014, 03:43 PM
We had a Superstore in our area; mostly catered to dirt and sport, not cruiser and dualsport. They didn't last long being so close to Cycle Gear..

4DI2D
01-29-2014, 04:59 PM

FWIW, as time goes by I notice more and more that vendors are not responsive to emails. Nothing more frustrating than deciding I want to buy something and then not hearing back from the vendor if I have a question. Hate to say it, but Ebay really fills a niche in that department.

Major issues with two e-bay sellers sending the wrong item. Not a large investment but very frustrating. They beg for good feedback but I won't give it before I know what they've sent me.

ReserveBum
01-29-2014, 08:36 PM
I believe this is the way most businesses are heading.....no customer support. I know of a major company who used to be number one is customer service and now wont take or return calls/e-mails from customers. Just provide them a purchase order and you'll get your product. If its not right they wont even reply to you for months then it will take that long again to get it straightened out. The sad thing is it seems many of the major companies I deal with are going the same way. They are all international companies so it may be part of the new world order.