PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Bike Week Gathering, March 12-15th, 2014

Phantom
01-30-2014, 09:08 PM
:th_sunbathe:2014 Daytona Bike Week Gathering, March 12-15th, 2014

Key West Ride and Daytona

If You are staying in the DAYTONA Beach area, you will need to ride SOUTH 'riding' only 45 minutes to Titusville.

Wednesday March 12th at 10:30am we meet in Titusville Florida
Location: Dixie Cross Roads Restaurant , 1475 Garden St, Titusville FL 32796 (opens at 11am and we will have lunch)
We depart at 12:30 pm for Homestead Florida and take a leisure ride along the Coastal Highway, arrive around 6-7 PM. Dinner at Marios Family Restaurant.

Quality Inn is giving our group a discount rate for rooms.... (we will be here 2 nights)
(333 SE 1st Ave, Homestead, FL 33034) 305-248-4009 ....

The Manager Mr. Sukhi was only able to take an additional $4.00 off each room for our group.
He has 10 rooms blocked off for us until February 15th at the $84.10 plus $10.93 for the tax,
making our Total cost $95.03 per night. The Group Discount is under the name "Honda F6B Riders"
If you have already made your reservation, please call after 11:00am EST and ask for Mr. Sukhi and he will adjust your reservation to reflect the lower rate.

Thursday March 13th at 7:30am SHARP depart for Key West, ride down through the keys, stop a couple of times and arrive in Key West around 11:30 am. Have a light lunch somewhere, take a group photo in front of the Southern Most Point of the US, ride around Key West and depart around 3:00pm. Ride north and arrive in Key Largo around 5:30pm. Dinner at Shipwreck's Bar and Grill,45 Garden Cove Drive, Key Largo, FL 33037. Depart around 7:30pm, arrive at the Quality Inn around 8:00pm

Friday March 14th at 9:00am depart for Port Orange Florida arrive at Aunt Catfish Restaurant around 2:00pm have a late lunch, afterwards ride into down town Daytona Beach and or the venues. Evening plans TBD

Saturday March 15th visit venues by the Track or ride up to Ormond beach where there will be a large number of vendors as well.

So, WHO is interested ?????

Committed Attendees are as follows ....

Phantom
Steve 0080
Guest of Steve
3Putt
Hornblower
Deer Slayer
Cool Hand Luke
firetech
cwjj2001
Clash

cwjj2001
02-03-2014, 09:14 PM
count me in:041:.notworthy.

Phantom
02-03-2014, 09:26 PM
count me in:041:.notworthy.

WOOOO HOOOOOO !!!!! Let's RIDE :icon_cool::yes:

Cool Hand Luke
02-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Does anyone want to share a room? OK, let the jokes start... Two double beds! Save money!

Phantom
02-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Does anyone want to share a room? OK, let the jokes start... Two double beds! Save money!

If you stay just 40 minutes south of Daytona in Titusville, Rooms are around $60

Cool Hand Luke
02-03-2014, 10:49 PM
I meant for Quality Inn in Homestead.

dickiedeals
02-04-2014, 12:01 AM
Man I was looking forward to rolling with you guys but I will be out of town on business. Tried to get someone else to go in my place. Didn't work out. May be able to be a Dixie Cross roads for lunch but won't be able to ride to Homestead........................Dickie

dickiedeals
02-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Man I was looking forward to rolling with you guys but I will be out of town on business. Tried to get someone else to go in my place. Didn't work out. May be able to be a Dixie Cross roads for lunch but won't be able to ride to Homestead........................Dickie

After a closer look, I return on the 10th. Unfortunately I'm scheduled for an out patient surgical procedure on the 12th at 9:15 am in Melbourne Fl. I'll try to get back north for lunch if I get out in time. Definitely won't be able to ride south with you after the procedure. I'm sure I'll be bruised and quite sore. Should have checked with me before scheduling. Lol............................Dickie

Cool Hand Luke
02-04-2014, 01:38 PM
After a closer look, I return on the 10th. Unfortunately I'm scheduled for an out patient surgical procedure on the 12th at 9:15 am in Melbourne Fl. I'll try to get back north for lunch if I get out in time. Definitely won't be able to ride south with you after the procedure. I'm sure I'll be bruised and quite sore. Should have checked with me before scheduling. Lol............................Dickie

Hi Dickie,
I wan to wish you fast recovery. Maybe we can meet up again in Daytona on our ride back from the Keys.

Clash
02-05-2014, 12:58 AM
I booked a room in traditional 20 century fashion (by telephone no less) at the Quality Inn Homestead this afternoon.
My plan is to take Mrs Clash on a brief four day :motorcycle2:Palmetto State low country motorcycle tour, then she will return home via Charleston whereas I with newly minted and approved kitchen pass will meet up with fellow members of this forum in Titusville on Wednesday 12th of March.

Song of the day
George Harrison's masterpiece - My Sweet Lord.

Phantom
02-05-2014, 08:55 AM
will meet up with fellow members of this forum in Titusville on Wednesday 12th of March.

:clap2:'riding'

Phantom
02-10-2014, 11:00 AM
5 weeks and counting :icon_cool::yes:

MichaelG
02-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Some of us :039: have to leave our homes 25 days from now, just to make it to Titusville, FL. on time to meet on March 12th. :icon_rolleyes:

hiflyer
02-18-2014, 11:01 AM
Won't be long now!!!

Phantom
02-18-2014, 11:14 AM
CURRENT Daytona temperature is 75 degrees:th_sunbathe:...............;hdrider;

Elin in So. Cal.
02-18-2014, 08:22 PM

NCF6B
02-21-2014, 07:21 AM

If You are staying in the DAYTONA Beach area, you will need to ride SOUTH 'riding' only 45 minutes to Titusville.

Location: Dixie Cross Roads Restaurant , 1475 Garden St, Titusville FL 32796 (opens at 11am and we will have lunch)
We depart at 12:30 pm for Homestead Florida and take a leisure ride along the Coastal Highway, arrive around 6-7 PM. Dinner at Marios Family Restaurant.

Quality Inn is giving our group a discount rate for rooms.... (we will be here 2 nights)

The Manager Mr. Sukhi was only able to take an additional $4.00 off each room for our group.
He has 10 rooms blocked off for us until February 15th at the $84.10 plus $10.93 for the tax,
making our Total cost $95.03 per night. The Group Discount is under the name "Honda F6B Riders"
If you have already made your reservation, please call after 11:00am EST and ask for Mr. Sukhi and he will adjust your reservation to reflect the lower rate.

Thursday March 13th at 7:30am SHARP depart for Key West, ride down through the keys, stop a couple of times and arrive in Key West around 11:30 am. Have a light lunch somewhere, take a group photo in front of the Southern Most Point of the US, ride around Key West and depart around 3:00pm. Ride north and arrive in Key Largo around 5:30pm. Dinner at Shipwreck's Bar and Grill,45 Garden Cove Drive, Key Largo, FL 33037. Depart around 7:30pm, arrive at the Quality Inn around 8:00pm

Friday March 14th at 9:00am depart for Port Orange Florida arrive at Aunt Catfish Restaurant around 2:00pm have a late lunch, afterwards ride into down town Daytona Beach and or the venues. Evening plans TBD

Saturday March 15th visit venues by the Track or ride up to Ormond beach where there will be a large number of vendors as well.

Phantom
Steve 0080
Guest of Steve
3Putt
Hornblower
Deer Slayer
Cool Hand Luke
firetech
cwjj2001
Clash

Bummer, would like to ride with you guys but we are leaving for N.C. on the 10th. Will have been in Fl for 3 weeks by then! Ride safe and enjoy the journey! NCF6B

krzychick
02-26-2014, 01:44 PM
Tony....I'll be working my magic at the RIVCO BOOTH...but OMG you Riders have a GREAT TIME...I'M so jealous...:022:

Phantom
Steve 0080
Guest of Steve
3Putt
Hornblower
Deer Slayer
Miles
hiflyer
Cool Hand Luke
firetech
cwjj2001
Clash

CobraUSA
03-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Hey Guys,

Cobra will have a display setup at J&P Cycles for Bike Week this year. We'll be in the parking lot, just out the front door of J&P's building.

Come on by and say hi!

Dustin

firetech
03-05-2014, 09:18 PM
One week from now at this time= Homestead :biggthumpup: can't wait.

Deer Slayer
03-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Hey Guys,

Cobra will have a display setup at J&P Cycles for Bike Week this year. We'll be in the parking lot, just out the front door of J&P's building.

Come on by and say hi!

Dustin

I will try to check you out. I have answered your PM.. :cheers:

Phantom
03-05-2014, 09:58 PM
:biggthumpup:

one week to go,

I have been to Daytona several times and I will tell you based on my previous visits, the weather is UNPREDICTABLE. There have been years where the temps were in the 40's 'cold' and years where the temps were in their 70's :th_sunbathe: So pack for cold and warm weather.

On my last 3 visits, we have had rain showers :rainyday: for about 2-5 hours at least 50% of the time that we were riding. Pack for rain and have extra dry clothes just in case.

Florida weather can be great but can also be a royal pain. Hoping we have ;sunny; sunshine for our riding. looking forward in seeing everyone.

Hornblower
03-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Phantom, just curious...have you taken a look at the extended weather forecast to see the how much rain we're likely to encounter during our ride?

Phantom
03-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Phantom, just curious...have you taken a look at the extended weather forecast to see the how much rain we're likely to encounter during our ride?

No, I haven't. will do so later today.

Hornblower
03-06-2014, 09:06 AM
No, I haven't. will do so later today.

I don't have total confidence in long-range forecasts but right now, the weather source I use shows daytime high temps averaging in the 70's for Tuesday through Saturday in the Daytona area and chance of rain as follows: Tues-20%, Wed-40%, Thur-20%, Fri-10%, Sat-0%. For further South, like Miami for example, chance of rain is even lower and temps are in the 80's. This sounds like a pretty good forecast to me but I'd be interested to see if your weather source agrees. Thanks!

Phantom
03-06-2014, 10:12 AM
Temperature in the 70's

Wednesday 30-40% rain
Thursday 30% rain
Friday 10% rain
Saturday sunny

If guys want to forgo the ride down to Key West because of the possibility of 30-40% chance of rain, we need to cancel the hotel reservations in Florida City and find hotels near Daytona .... Orlando might be the alternative this close to the event.

We need to make a quick decision in the next 2 days or stay the course. I'm good with any decision however I am not a happy rider when I am soaking wet but can deal with it. :cheers:

Hornblower
03-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Well, I'm the eternal optimist so, to me, a 30-40% chance of rain means a 70-60% chance that it won't. I know that's not technically and scientifically the right way to analyze it, but it usually gives me a positive spin on what to expect. Our weather sources seem to agree that the weather improves as the week goes on so, even if we get a little wet early on, we get a chance to dry out later :clap2: My vote is for all the way to the Keys or bust :041:

firetech
03-06-2014, 07:36 PM
"My vote is for all the way to the Keys or bust"
Having never been to the Keys, I'm in. We all have been wet at sometime or another.
It wont be as bad as the tornado I rode through about 1 1/2 years ago. go;tornado;

Clash
03-06-2014, 10:15 PM
The initial Friday afternoon departure time has been cancelled by yet another mid atlantic winter storm (perpetual winter - Jeez).
Methinks the weather gods are still angry that Peyton lost the super bowl.
Therefore we'll be setting off for warmer climes on Saturday morning oh dark thirty.

80's alternative and classic rock all the way to FLA (& the occasional cracker barrel)

Steve 0080
03-06-2014, 11:29 PM
Who bumped their head here………. I will be going to the Keys….if I planned my life around the weather I would never leave the couch…here in FLA…its ten miles or ten minutes and the weather will change…. I don’t know about weather people in your area but in my area the only way I would believe anything that was put of by them would to be to go outside and look……the rest do/plan as you please….

Deer Slayer
03-07-2014, 12:14 AM
We all started out in a bag of water. :poke:"batsmiley"

Phantom
03-07-2014, 10:21 AM
:cheers:

Ride is still on .... Rain or shine

Small or large group, we are rolling 'riding'

Myself and a friend will meet up with the group coming over from Naples. The plan is to catch up with everyone at Fort Pierce around 1:30pm. If for some reason we encounter a delay, we will meet everyone in Homestead for Dinner at Marios Family restaurant wednesday evening.

Phantom
Steve 0080
Guest of Steve
3Putt
Hornblower
Deer Slayer
Cool Hand Luke
firetech
cwjj2001
Clash

Hornblower
03-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Is this still part of the plan too? From the original itinerary:

Phantom
03-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Is this still part of the plan too? From the original itinerary:

Yes, Original meeting location has not changed. Only the time when I catch up with the group. Steve will be in Titusville to greet everyone. I am taking a detour down the west coast to Naples and then cutting across to connect with the group.:icon_cool::yes:

cwjj2001
03-07-2014, 05:50 PM
What time and route are you guys from NC taking this trip? I am heading down on 95 all the way from Va. I plan to leave sometime around 6 or 7am on Tuesday. Let me know if someone would like to roll down with me."fireybat"

Hornblower
03-07-2014, 06:46 PM
What time and route are you guys from NC taking this trip? I am heading down on 95 all the way from Va. I plan to leave sometime around 6 or 7am on Tuesday. Let me know if someone would like to roll down with me."fireybat"

Deer Slayer and I are planning on heading out around 6AM Tuesday morning...we'll start out on I-40W, then 77S thru Charlotte, then I-26 around Columbia, and finally I-95 for the rest of the way. Since you going all the way on I-95, it's unlikely our paths will cross but, if you see two F6B's, one black and one red, that will probably be us. BTW, we should reach the intersection of I-26 and I-95 somewhere around 9:30 AM. What time do you expect to be passing by that intersection?

Clash
03-08-2014, 07:21 AM
Daytona departure time delayed due to non-retreating ice/snow pack on the driveway.:nono:
Temp at 10am will be mid 40s hopefully allowing me to break thru the crust and give a wee bit of stability until i get to a ploughed road (0.3 mile).batman-smilie.

Good song to start the southward trek
Here comes the Sun - the beatles :041:

Steve 0080
03-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Temps here currently 72...headed to 80 all next week ...rain chance down to 20% on Wed and none for after that ....if you believe theweather man.....

DanoHio
03-09-2014, 06:13 AM
To all going to Daytona, have a great week and above all ride safe.

Cool Hand Luke
03-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Most likely I won't make it as planned. My 'roommate' can't make it and I can just go to Daytona itself as I can meet up with three of my riding buddies there. I may also ride to St. Pete to visit a friend and then ride over to Daytona. I just don't feel good about paying about $500 for a room by myself for four nights when I can stay cheaper or free. Leaves more money for farkles!

Anyway, I hope you have a great ride and hope to catch you next time!

firetech
03-09-2014, 04:19 PM
Most likely I won't make it as planned. My 'roommate' can't make it and I can just go to Daytona itself as I can meet up with three of my riding buddies there. I may also ride to St. Pete to visit a friend and then ride over to Daytona. I just don't feel good about paying about $500 for a room by myself for four nights when I can stay cheaper or free. Leaves more money for farkles!

Anyway, I hope you have a great ride and hope to catch you next time!

Sorry to hear you can't make it. Have to catch up with you at the next gathering, hopefully in NC. Have a safe and great ride.:cheers:

Phantom
03-09-2014, 09:17 PM

Slight Schedule adjustment for FRIDAY Evening (3-14-14)
Originally we were going to have a late lunch at Aunt Catfish's Restaurant.

We are now going to be meeting here for DINNER and are making reservations for 6:30pm, everyone is welcomed to join us for dinner. Please post if you are attending so that we can include you to our reservation (currently 12)

Aunt Catfish on the River (Located a few minutes South of Daytona)
4009 Halifax Dr, Port Orange, FL 32127
(386) 767-4768

Our WEATHER for this week ...... Wednesday has a 50% chance of rain in Daytona, as we ride down towards Miami we have a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms .... Thursday, Friday and Saturday look FANTABULOUS

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USFL0316

Steve 0080
03-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Myself and my Brother in law, Randy will be there….

Saw Fl Mike at The tents at the track today…he just got his Ultimate seat !!!!!

Great day,,, just changed the oil and ready for Wed AM 40% rain chance and now 20% on Thurs…with a little cooler weather !!!!!

Steve 0080
03-10-2014, 07:34 AM
http://static.cfnews13.com/images/wx/cfn/currents/7day.jpg

Big Dawg
03-10-2014, 09:34 AM

We are now going to be meeting here for DINNER and are making reservations for 6:30pm, everyone is welcomed to join us for dinner. Please post if you are attending so that we can include you to our reservation (currently 12)

(386) 767-4768

Our WEATHER for this week ...... Wednesday has a 50% chance of rain in Daytona, as we ride down towards Miami we have a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms .... Thursday, Friday and Saturday look FANTABULOUS

Put me and Skip down for dinner.

Hornblower
03-10-2014, 10:24 AM
Deer Slayer and I plan to be there :icon_biggrin:

FlaMike
03-10-2014, 06:53 PM
Aunt Catfish is a great seafood place. Always go there while in Daytona. Sorry I can't make this. Came back home today.

Yes, Steve I got my Ultimate Seat and how did you know!? Glad I caught you as you was leaving track.

You guys have a safe trip to Keys/Daytona.

Steve 0080
03-10-2014, 10:40 PM
http://static.cfnews13.com/images/wx/cfn/currents/7day.jpg

Steve 0080
03-11-2014, 10:41 AM
http://mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/weather/forecast.html

Florida weather....ride 10 miles or wait 10 minutes and the weather will change !!!!

firetech
03-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Put me in for dinner. :yes:

Deer Slayer
03-11-2014, 07:48 PM
Da Hornblower and I are in Titusville, Florida. 640 mi today.:cheers:

dickiedeals
03-11-2014, 08:10 PM

(386) 767-4768

Please ad the wife and myself to the reservation list for 6:30 Dinner............................Dickie

Big Dawg
03-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Sounds like a nice little ride. That is 5/8 of an Iron Butt ride!

firetech
03-11-2014, 08:32 PM
Well it's finally here!!! :041:
Off to bed now, then leaving Wesley Chapel around 6:00am. See you all in the am.

FlaMike
03-13-2014, 05:09 PM
Add 1 for dinner on Fri.

Deer Slayer
03-13-2014, 11:11 PM
4568 Our leader. 'all/right'

FlaMike
03-15-2014, 06:20 AM
Got back at Midnight from F6B Dinner. Nice being able to put a face to the names and seeing all those F6's in one place.
:041: It was definitely worth the ride. Thanks for this.

dickiedeals
03-15-2014, 08:38 AM
I really enjoyed the Dinner with all The F6B riders at Aunt Catfish Restaurant In Port Orange Fl. Which happens to be 54 miles north of my house .Putting faces with names is great. Looking forward to meeting more in Franklin NC. in August. Headed out shortly to Daytona Speedway hoping to run into the Guys at the Vender tents. See Ya..........................Dickie

Deer Slayer
03-15-2014, 09:58 PM
Great dinner last night. Remember, Semper Gumby. In this photo, Hornblower is attempting to pinch a Yellow F6B.:poke: 4609

Phantom
03-15-2014, 10:29 PM
Spending the night in Naples Florida. Will be home Sunday night. I had a fantastic time. Thoroughly enjoyed seeing everyone. Will post photos on Monday. Not a single drop of rain the entire week. Just great weather. Deerslayer that is a scary sight :yikes:

3putt
03-16-2014, 08:32 PM
This is my first post and I was extremely happy to meet the folks who went on the Key West/Daytona trip. It was a 1st class operation all the way and couldn't ask for a better group of folks to hang with. Thanks folks for having me along....bill

Phantom
03-16-2014, 08:48 PM
:cheers: Friday Evening Dinner, Big Dawg left us before we took the picture, 18 total showed up

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4595_zpsb4221bf5.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4595_zpsb4221bf5.jpg.html)

Phantom
03-16-2014, 08:56 PM
:icon_razz:

Girls in Daytona loved the F6B Riders

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4585_zps1f707a2a.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4585_zps1f707a2a.jpg.html)

Phantom
03-16-2014, 09:16 PM
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4520_zps7f5c980d.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4520_zps7f5c980d.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4500_zps1f5ab0fa.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4500_zps1f5ab0fa.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4493_zps7b5e15ec.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4493_zps7b5e15ec.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4491_zpsbd309f52.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4491_zpsbd309f52.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4486_zpse43be467.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4486_zpse43be467.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4481_zpsf092c78f.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4481_zpsf092c78f.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4477_zpse60623c9.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4477_zpse60623c9.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4475_zpsb6f43f49.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4475_zpsb6f43f49.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4473_zps10bc2e4a.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4473_zps10bc2e4a.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4470_zps7ed4a0b5.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4470_zps7ed4a0b5.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4465_zps2e577a75.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4465_zps2e577a75.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4484_zpsa14b429e.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4484_zpsa14b429e.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4489_zps29690c04.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4489_zps29690c04.jpg.html)

Phantom
03-16-2014, 09:23 PM
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4496_zps6940304f.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4496_zps6940304f.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4501_zpsb38049aa.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4501_zpsb38049aa.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4502_zps5a8b39bd.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4502_zps5a8b39bd.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4503_zpsa0bbfd8b.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4503_zpsa0bbfd8b.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4504_zpsbacb73a0.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4504_zpsbacb73a0.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4505_zpse3ad2520.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4505_zpse3ad2520.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4507_zps9d1e81b8.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4507_zps9d1e81b8.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4509_zps09a85939.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4509_zps09a85939.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4511_zps987d6331.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4511_zps987d6331.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4513_zps4224e126.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4513_zps4224e126.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4516_zps0ff3c451.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4516_zps0ff3c451.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4518_zps979a6f12.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4518_zps979a6f12.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4522_zpsea8e0d5e.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4522_zpsea8e0d5e.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4524_zpsd8196618.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4524_zpsd8196618.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4525_zpsf73d62f2.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4525_zpsf73d62f2.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4527_zpsd6b01eb0.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4527_zpsd6b01eb0.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4530_zps1a46a55b.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4530_zps1a46a55b.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4532_zps8f480c56.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4532_zps8f480c56.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4534_zps9daabcc5.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4534_zps9daabcc5.jpg.html)

Phantom
03-16-2014, 09:30 PM
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4539_zps19d45eae.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4539_zps19d45eae.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4548_zpse34063c8.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4548_zpse34063c8.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4551_zps10e81b2f.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4551_zps10e81b2f.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4554_zps41aacd9e.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4554_zps41aacd9e.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4556_zpse258ec52.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4556_zpse258ec52.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4558_zpsae22426b.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4558_zpsae22426b.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4560_zps8fec8f2f.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4560_zps8fec8f2f.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4562_zpsd60b62ed.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4562_zpsd60b62ed.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4564_zpsdf2ae8c3.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4564_zpsdf2ae8c3.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4566_zps7228849f.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4566_zps7228849f.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4569_zps54f22e1c.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4569_zps54f22e1c.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4570_zpsf022a55d.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4570_zpsf022a55d.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4579_zpsff610666.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4579_zpsff610666.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4581_zps295f89b0.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4581_zps295f89b0.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4584_zps4345abbe.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4584_zps4345abbe.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4587_zps02e5990c.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4587_zps02e5990c.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4589_zps1446960f.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4589_zps1446960f.jpg.html)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q787/Hondaf6b/Daytona%202014/DSCN4595_zpsb4221bf5.jpg (http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Hondaf6b/media/Daytona%202014/DSCN4595_zpsb4221bf5.jpg.html)

bobbyf6b
03-16-2014, 10:02 PM
Great pics! Looks like an awesome time, wish I coulda been there.

cwjj2001
03-16-2014, 10:47 PM
This trip was great. I hope one day we can have a meet that would allow both coast to join together.:041:'riding''

Elin in So. Cal.
03-16-2014, 11:55 PM
Wow, looks like a lot of fun and a LOT of bikes, including our own F6Bs! Nice pics... now who's in 'em?

Deer Slayer
03-17-2014, 12:00 AM
I think the Parents sign says it all.:yikes: Really great fun. Semper Gumby ya'll.:041:

Deer Slayer
03-17-2014, 12:09 AM
Wow, looks like a lot of fun and a LOT of bikes, including our own F6Bs! Nice pics... now who's in 'em?

The pretty red one is mine. I am standing beside it at the dock.:cheers:

Steve 0080
03-17-2014, 12:10 AM
Yes it was a good time and made a few more memories !!!!

F6B-RICH
03-17-2014, 06:45 AM
:yes: Cool pics. Thanks for sharing .batman-smilie.

Hornblower
03-17-2014, 09:04 AM
Great pics, Tony! I'm pretty sure I'm going to deny being in some of those shots :icon_redface:

Phantom
03-17-2014, 11:08 AM
:cheers: Friday Evening Dinner, Big Dawg left us before we took the picture, 18 total showed up

For those that want to know the names from the left ....

Clash
Deer Slayer
Skip (Big Dawg's son)
Dickie Deals
HornBlower
Heather (Rivco)
Rich Colano (Owner of Rivco)
FireTech
3Putt
Steve 0080
Guru
Guru's Brother
Guru's cousin?
Randy
Fla Mike
Phantom
cwjj2001
BigDawg (out in the parking lot)

Hornblower
03-17-2014, 12:08 PM
Watch out, Deer Slayer, it appears I grew a couple of antlers:shock:

firetech
03-17-2014, 02:51 PM
First I'd like to thank everyone for a GREAT time. It was nice to meet some new members and see some familiar ones.
Thanks Tony and Deerslayer for some great pics. I'll work on resizing mine and post soon.
Sorry for talking the whole trip, I'll try to be more quiet next time. :icon_razz:
Hopefully I'll see everyone in Franklin soon. Todd

Hornblower
03-17-2014, 03:44 PM
Sorry for talking the whole trip, I'll try to be more quiet next time. :icon_razz:
Hopefully I'll see everyone in Franklin soon. Todd

Hey, Todd--Now that there was funny :icon_lol: Actually, it's kinda nice to run into someone more interested in listening than talking. Besides, I'm too busy talking myself :icon_rolleyes:

Deer Slayer
03-17-2014, 03:51 PM
Watch out, Deer Slayer, it appears I grew a couple of antlers:shock:

Blasted deer whistles don't work. The whistles must be mounted backwards so as to cause the deer to run away. :yikes::poke:

choptop
03-17-2014, 03:58 PM
Love the pics, should have your camera checked though, got stuck and kept taking pictures of the young lady w/da sailor hat.:icon_wink:

cwjj2001
03-17-2014, 04:04 PM

firetech
03-17-2014, 07:13 PM
Yah Ken, I listened enough to know that I now have to wait 5 years to have a good glass of wine. :yikes:

Hornblower
03-18-2014, 02:52 PM
Yah Ken, I listened enough to know that I now have to wait 5 years to have a good glass of wine. :yikes:

Hey, Todd--Patience is the easy part. Spending money is the harder part which I just did by ordering a wine cooler. I had no idea the Daytona trip was going to cost me this much :yikes:

In case some of you don't know what this conversation is about, here it is: One of our group conversations, sitting around the motel pool at night (yep, the one we got asked to leave from around midnight :icon_redface:) was about wine. We had a couple of very knowledgeable guys there on the subject (Phantom and Bill) and we learned that wine is best after being stored properly about 5 years or so. Proper storing means keeping the wine at 65 degrees F or lower. Otherwise, the wine will begin going downhill fairly quickly. According to Bill, our guest full Goldwing rider, not only will keeping wine cooler allow it to improve with age but drinking even red wine at 65 degrees F will reduce the effect of tanins and make it taste better. It's amazing all you can learn from a highly-diversified group like F6B riders :clap2:

firetech
03-19-2014, 06:17 PM
More pics

firetech
03-19-2014, 06:32 PM
I only can do 5 at a time.

firetech
03-19-2014, 06:36 PM
5 more

firetech
03-19-2014, 06:46 PM
some more photos, I promise I'm almost done.

firetech
03-19-2014, 06:50 PM
Last set. Hope you enjoyed.

Deer Slayer
03-20-2014, 10:14 AM
Last set. Hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for the photos, from the RED F6B. :poke: Great ride, see you in the Fall if not sooner.:cheers:

firetech
03-20-2014, 08:15 PM
Your welcome. Fall rally is definitely in the plans....and Semper Gumby!!!

firetech
03-20-2014, 08:30 PM
Yes Ken, more patience than money. :icon_lol:
Going to be refinishing my kitchen cabinets soon, I'm thinking now of eliminating one section and installing an
under counter chiller. Less sanding and stain, won't hurt my feelings;champagne;