PDA

View Full Version : Terrible weather but I rode anyway

Westernbiker
02-04-2014, 09:50 AM
I got up this morning and had to shovel 2 feet of sunshine off my driveway before I could ride to work this morning!!!!!!!!!:icon_mrgreen:
Just a stickler for you guys in the great WHITE north! LOL!:biggthumpup:

MichaelG
02-04-2014, 10:14 AM
I got up this morning and had to shovel 2 feet of sunshine off my driveway before I could ride to work this morning!!!!!!!!!:icon_mrgreen:
Just a stickler for you guys in the great WHITE north! LOL!:biggthumpup:

I have to admit...that is hilarious. Seriously funny :icon_lol:

But what about those people that live in....Flagstaff, Arizona. Are they shoveling sunshine, or snow ? :icon_wink:

"coffee"

Westernbiker
02-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Flagg did not get much snow, the Snow Bowl ski resort is not open as far as I know.

Cruiser
02-04-2014, 04:51 PM
No snow here, but cold and wet. Hoping for better weather in a few days.

FlyinF
02-04-2014, 05:24 PM
Plenty of sun here in south central Texas this afternoon. I finally did what Wing guys are famous for..............to enjoy a sunny ride I rode out in the country to a Dairy Queen. Dang those Wing guys know what they are talking about, this could become a habit on the F6.

Deer Slayer
02-04-2014, 05:35 PM
Plenty of sun here in south central Texas this afternoon. I finally did what Wing guys are famous for..............to enjoy a sunny ride I rode out in the country to a Dairy Queen. Dang those Wing guys know what they are talking about, this could become a habit on the F6.

Do you have the Dairy Queen alert modification? :woohoo:

FlyinF
02-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Tell me about the alert, can you find this online?

Retired Army
02-04-2014, 06:03 PM
I have had a lot of folks blame me for this because I bought the F6B. :icon_redface:

F6B-RICH
02-04-2014, 10:32 PM
No loss here.Bike all apart for tons of mods.Bring on the snow.I will be in the garage wrenching .batman-smilie.

Deer Slayer
02-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Tell me about the alert, can you find this online?

The alert is the co-rider! Ha :cheers:

Darkknight
02-06-2014, 05:17 AM
It's OK, you guys can rub it in.

I just plowed 12+ inches of snow out of my yard. I'm just blessed to have gotten my little taste of riding last weekend (130 miles and a tiny bit of ice and snow). It will be a few weeks I'm sure, before I can uncover my baby for another ride.

I know you warmer location folks probably wouldn't consider riding in the conditions we had here last weekend but it's all I have.

I do dream of a warm ride through "the Keys" or out in the midwest at this time of year. I need to pratice patience. I don't like that and I'm not very good at it.:0(

It will warm up here eventually. It would be nice if it comes sooner rather than later.

Hope to see a bunch of you guys (and ladies) at the Rally on Labor Day.
See....all I can do right now is stay warm by the pellet stove and dream!

Enjoy every shovel full of sunshine, and ride safe.

bobbyf6b
02-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Butte, MT this morning. Being from Phoenix, this is a LITTLE extreme for me. I got the hell outta there ASAP! :yikes:

WingStuff
02-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Want to get away from all that snow and cold? Come visit us in sunny southern California! We'd love to see you. We just visited today with a couple from Norway and their friends from Vegas. Ride safe, stay warm.