PDA

View Full Version : More Winter Ahead...Stay Warm with Heated Apparel

WingStuff
02-05-2014, 12:17 PM
Get your own gear here: http://wingstuff.com/blog_detail/65859__heated_motorcycle_clothing_for_winter_ridin g?utm_source=EmailDirect.com&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=More+winter+ahead...Stay+Warm+with+He ated+Apparel+Campaign
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/s403x403/1535655_10151971188013621_1250105814_n.png
Electric Heated Motorcycle Apparel Keeps You The Warmest
Over the years, electric motorcycle clothing has advanced to be stylish, effective, and very comfortable to wear. Electric motorcycle apparel is designed to be thin, and require very little power to operate. Compared to years ago, new electric clothing like Synergy 2.0, Venture, Gerbings and Firstgear offer the latest in heating technology that transfers heat evenly across the entire garment, while being so comfortable to wear.

Huge advancements in 2013 like the new Synergy 2.0 heated clothing that features a new redesigned temperature controller and heating technology. Venture also released new styles along with Gerbings. Firstgear is pretty much what we saw last year and still one of the best heated clothing brands on the market.

How Does Electric Clothing Work
Imagine riding with a heating blanket around you body, with todays temperature controllers you can set your desired temperature and ride like it was summer with a big smile on your face. Electric heated motorcycle jackets are designed to be thin, this allows you to it underneath your favorite jacket the same way you did before with no fitment issues. Sure, you can wear the electric jacket by itself, but they are designed to be worn underneath your motorcycle jacket to be most effective. Electric heated motorcycle vests are also popular, they can warm up the inside of any motorcycle jacket so your feeling toasty warm warm inside.

MichaelG
02-05-2014, 12:38 PM
Rick stated it all so well above, so I just want to add...I am a 100% advocate for electric heated clothing. Been using this stuff for more than 25 years, and it makes a cold day so much more enjoyable. The second best feeling in the world, is to have your cold feet/toes suddenly warm up with a heat wave, on a very cold day.

Second best feeling in the world.......................................:icon_ wink:

"coffee"

Steve 0080
02-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Okkkkkkkkk....so what is the third?

MichaelG
02-06-2014, 12:30 AM
Okkkkkkkkk....so what is the third?

Oh...that is a good question...but it assumes you know what the # 1 best feeling in the world is. :shock:

"coffee"

choptop
02-06-2014, 05:34 AM
Oh...that is a good question...but it assumes you know what the # 1 best feeling in the world is. :shock:

"coffee"

I know, I know :039:, signing on the dotted line for a new F6b!