PDA

View Full Version : 50's and 60's BEST JUKEBOX OF ALL TIME!!!!

Westernbiker
02-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Thought I would share this with you all, be careful you could spend hours with this.:biggthumpup:

ENJOY!!!!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

http://www.1959bhsmustangs.com/VideoJukebox.htm

choptop
02-05-2014, 04:22 PM
:yes::yes::yes:

MichaelG
02-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Thought I would share this with you all, be careful you could spend hours with this.:biggthumpup:

Thanks for the link. If it is any consolation.....I will be doing a lot less posting...as I will spend more time listending to these great old songs. :icon_wink:

"coffee"

choptop
02-05-2014, 04:59 PM
:icon_frown:
Thanks for the link. If it is any consolation.....I will be doing a lot less posting...as I will spend more time listending to these great old songs. :icon_wink:

"coffee"

:icon_frown:

Scotrod
02-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Playing 'Hangman' is particularly interesting for me,,,

Most likely due to the fact I have never heard of 90% of the Artists,,,

All of it's a bit before my time. :shrug:

Deer Slayer
02-05-2014, 09:43 PM
Playing 'Hangman' is particularly interesting for me,,,

Most likely due to the fact I have never heard of 90% of the Artists,,,

All of it's a bit before my time. :shrug:

You all may try upchucky.com I use this one all the time. many types of music or groups to select from.:041:

Hornblower
02-06-2014, 10:04 AM

ENJOY!!!!!!! :icon_mrgreen:

http://www.1959bhsmustangs.com/VideoJukebox.htm

Thanks, Westernbiker! What a great site! I remember most of these songs (yeah, yeah, I'm an older guy :icon_rolleyes:) Actually, this site could come in pretty handy for me. My old rock group from high school days is playing for our class 50th reunion next month. I can use this site to "refresh" my memory on some of these old songs. Music was just so great in those days :icon_cool:.

Westernbiker
02-07-2014, 10:29 AM
Thanks, Westernbiker! What a great site! I remember most of these songs (yeah, yeah, I'm an older guy :icon_rolleyes:) Actually, this site could come in pretty handy for me. My old rock group from high school days is playing for our class 50th reunion next month. I can use this site to "refresh" my memory on some of these old songs. Music was just so great in those days :icon_cool:.

:biggthumpup: