PDA

View Full Version : WHY WE RIDE!

Westernbiker
02-07-2014, 11:15 AM
This pretty much sums it up. :biggthumpup:
You may have to copy and paste this into your browser.

http://vimeo.com/75545684

MichaelG
02-07-2014, 11:44 AM
Once again, thank YOU for all the unique things you bring to this forum. The video loaded right up, was fun to watch, and I look forward to the movie.

"coffee"

Westernbiker
02-07-2014, 11:49 AM
Once again, thank YOU for all the unique things you bring to this forum. The video loaded right up, was fun to watch, and I look forward to the movie.

"coffee"

:biggthumpup:

Hornblower
02-07-2014, 12:18 PM
Yes, thanks, Westernbiker! That's a great trailer :clap2:. The two motorcycle-themed movies that stick out in my mind are "On Any Sunday" and "World's Fastest Indian". Both were great in depicting the joy of riding and it looks like this could be another one of that genre.

Steve 0080
02-07-2014, 05:12 PM
+1............

dickiedeals
02-07-2014, 06:51 PM
+1............

I once decided that what I was doing was Dangerous, That I'd like to stay around for my children. So I sold my Motorcycle. Four months later my Family and friends were begging me to buy another Motorcycle. I missed it so much I was a bear to be around, driving everyone crazy, having the stress of my life.
I purchased a bike and rode 1500 miles in two days. I've never been without one ever since. In fact I've owned as many as seven at the same time. I'm rarely stressed, and when I feel it coming on all I have to do is put some wind in my face. I'm sure many of you can relate.....................Dickie