PDA

View Full Version : An invite.

choptop
02-08-2014, 08:47 AM
The weekend of June 21st, we will be having our 7th Annual Creamery Party, live on an old creamery site in small town Wi. Starts Friday afternoon and ends Sunday morning. In between we will have a bike ride on starting Saturday morning, only about 120 miles, lunch in the afternoon, live music in the evening, some food, free beer and mix, plenty of room for camping and if you want to stay on a day or two, no problem. Some pics and a video on Facebook, punch in Shtbr/shtl

dickiedeals
02-08-2014, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the invite but I suspect its a tad far for me this year.. So many events, so many miles and so few dollars. HO HUM!............Dickie'riding'

db24
02-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Just wrote this on my calendar. Send me the details and I will ride up!

choptop
02-08-2014, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the invite but I suspect its a tad far for me this year.. So many events, so many miles and so few dollars. HO HUM!............Dickie'riding'

Understandable, wanted to post the invite to all forum members. Hope to make it to NC for the gathering, like wise, a long way and so many rides w/a new bike. lol

Steve 0080
02-08-2014, 09:47 AM
Sooooooo you will have your bike there ???

MichaelG
02-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Sooooooo you will have your bike there ???

Steve, I will check on that for you, and take pictures of his bike, and post them here :icon_mrgreen:

Unlike Dickie...Wisconsin is not too far for me...even though Dickie lives closer to Wisconsin that I do...but then again riding down to Florida is not too far for me to go visit folks like...Dickie, Steve, Phantom, and the entire Sunshine State Syndicate :039:

So, Choptop, I shall be there. However, at some point you will need to supply better info on the location than simply...Small Town, Wisconsin.

"coffee"

choptop
02-08-2014, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE=Steve 0080;21040]Sooooooo you will have your bike there ???[/

QUOTE]

If the party yes, if I make it to North Carolina definitely.

choptop
02-08-2014, 12:36 PM
Steve, I will check on that for you, and take pictures of his bike, and post them here :icon_mrgreen:

Unlike Dickie...Wisconsin is not too far for me...even though Dickie lives closer to Wisconsin that I do...but then again riding down to Florida is not too far for me to go visit folks like...Dickie, Steve, Phantom, and the entire Sunshine State Syndicate :039:

So, Choptop, I shall be there. However, at some point you will need to supply better info on the location than simply...Small Town, Wisconsin.

"coffee"

Anybody that decides to come will get good directions Long ways to ride but then again it is free beer and music.

MichaelG
02-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Anybody that decides to come will get good directions Long ways to ride but then again it is free beer and music.

Oh....I don't know.....I don't drink beer, and I have very bad hearing. :shock:

choptop
02-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Oh....I don't know.....I don't drink beer, and I have very bad hearing. :shock:

But you do eat?

MichaelG
02-08-2014, 01:06 PM
But you do eat?

Yes....too much. :icon_frown:

hiflyer
02-08-2014, 04:19 PM
Will there be brats? Inquiring bellies want to know.

choptop
02-08-2014, 04:30 PM
ya, my grandkids may be running around w/pitchers of beer.:icon_lol:
Seriously haven't decided on the menu yet but if you come all da way Oklahoma, you will have brats.

hiflyer
02-08-2014, 04:38 PM
ya, my grandkids may be running around w/pitchers of beer.:icon_lol:
Seriously haven't decided on the menu yet but if you come all da way Oklahoma, you will have brats.

This belly is not particular, it just likes to be full. I love Wisconsin. One of the forum sponsored trips I committed to will require a 1000 mile day to make it home for my lovely wife's birthday, just the way I like it. See you in the summer!

choptop
02-08-2014, 04:53 PM
This belly is not particular, it just likes to be full. I love Wisconsin. One of the forum sponsored trips I committed to will require a 1000 mile day to make it home for my lovely wife's birthday, just the way I like it. See you in the summer!

sounds like a plan.

hiflyer
02-08-2014, 04:58 PM
sounds like a plan.

Forgot to say thanks for the invite!

choptop
02-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Forgot to say thanks for the invite!

No, thank you for even considering coming that distance!

choptop
05-11-2014, 08:24 AM
The weekend of June 21st, we will be having our 7th Annual Creamery Party, live on an old creamery site in small town Wi. Starts Friday afternoon and ends Sunday morning. In between we will have a bike ride on starting Saturday morning, only about 120 miles, lunch in the afternoon, live music in the evening, some food, free beer and mix, plenty of room for camping and if you want to stay on a day or two, no problem. Some pics and a video on Facebook, punch in Shtbr/shtl

Time is flying and the party will soon be here. Pork sandwiches and crock pot beans along w/a couple other small things will be on the menu. Luna Sea has agreed to supply the music again this year again. Beer and mix will be supplied, camping available and a couple of motels w/in 20 miles. Oh and if you fall asleep or pass out w/your shoes on you are subject a being "Jenga'd"

hiflyer
05-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Time is flying and the party will soon be here. Pork sandwiches and crock pot beans along w/a couple other small things will be on the menu. Luna Sea has agreed to supply the music again this year again. Beer and mix will be supplied, camping available and a couple of motels w/in 20 miles. Oh and if you fall asleep or pass out w/your shoes on you are subject a being "Jenga'd"

Well, now it looks like I am going to be conducting an MSF class that week-end. Rats!

choptop
06-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Less than 3 weeks till the party:excited:, the SO says the main part of the menu is:eat1: Pork samiches, crockpot beans , farts left in:wrong: and 7 layer salad. People will be bringing dishes to pass. I supply the 1/2 barrells:icon_special: and the mix, you bring your alchohol:what:.
Some people start showing up on Friday afternoon, mostly the Lost 202, riding club, and we go to the local bar, 1 block away, is 5 block town funnychit, and have supper and drinks and a bon fire later at the Shtbar
Saturdat noon a appx 100 mile;hdrider; ride w/a few bar stops.'all/right', food when we get back :bbq2:, Musichorn-blower2.starts around 9, 'party';champagne;:cheers: till appx 1:30, then whatever

It's just an invite, do w/it what you wish. Rain or shnie, music out if nice, in if not.:icon_wink:

choptop
06-03-2014, 06:33 PM
As it gets closer and anyone is interested in coming, pm me and I can give you an address and half assed directions