PDA

View Full Version : Western riders going to Florida

MichaelG
02-10-2014, 12:20 PM
With less than a month before those of us in the Western states need to leave to ride East to Florida for the F6B gathering....I would like to ask.....

Are there ANY other riders West of the Big Muddy (Mississippi River) that are planning on riding East to go to this gathering?

Anybody West of the Rockies planning on riding out there?

Anybody from the West Coast planning on riding out there?

I would like to know, because..."IF"...I end up leaving here all alone, it would be nice to meet up with another rider or more along the way.
(I am still waiting to hear from my local riding buddy) :icon_wink:

If anyone is planning on going, I would think they would have a good idea of that intention...by now, so please speak up, or send me a PM.

Thanks, "coffee"

hiflyer
02-10-2014, 08:22 PM
PM'd ya sparky.

MichaelG
02-12-2014, 09:19 AM
:bump:

( as Brad Pitt, playing the role of Achilles, in the movie Troy, stated in one of the opening scenes..."is there no one else ?"

Come on, Man ! There must be some other rider(s) in the western 2/3rds of this country that are also planning on riding to Florida, and meeting up with the Sunshine State Syndicate in exactly 28 days from today. Speak up, and I will buy your lunch :icon_cool:

MichaelG
02-19-2014, 05:53 PM
:bump:

choptop
02-19-2014, 08:51 PM
Well i'm west of Milwaukee but can't be of much help, because I can't go this year w/ the Graduation party, SO's daughters wedding and the Creamery Party, all at the Shtbr this summer. But if I was going you can bet I would ride w/you.:icon_wink:

choptop
02-19-2014, 08:52 PM
:bump::bump: