PDA

View Full Version : GUN CONTROL

Westernbiker
02-12-2014, 09:03 AM
Gun Control. It has already started at Dick's Sporting Goods!!!

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of a new rifle and bullets, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control whackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking, security, and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card-reader.

… I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer! :yikes:

Scotrod
02-12-2014, 10:43 AM
:icon_biggrin::yes::lolup:

dickiedeals
02-12-2014, 06:49 PM

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of a new rifle and bullets, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control whackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking, security, and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card-reader.

GUN CONTROL--The thumb snap on your holster that keeps your gun from falling out! :071:...........Dickie

Deer Slayer
02-12-2014, 08:24 PM

Ok! :yikes: :cheers:

Steve 0080
02-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Good one !!!