PDA

View Full Version : Neihaus open house

jakec
05-21-2013, 12:46 PM
My wife and I went to the open house saturday and met some interesting vendors. Ultimate seats said they will have a new seat for the F6B that will be narrower and not as quite as big as the stock seat. Wing Soft showed no interest in the F6B. The Cobra representative was there [I'm sorry I forgot his name] and was a very helpful and informative young man. He had a F6B there set up with the 6to2to6 pipes. The craftsmanship was exceptional but they were LOUD. I hope he sees this and posts some on here with the baffles in them. You can get them in chrome or black. Another F6B was sitting next to Cobras with the Rush exhaust on it, a lot quieter, nice tone but not the quality of the Cobras. A lot of people were looking at the F6B. I would like to thank Neihaus Cycle for another good time and I'm still waiting for the phone call that I won the GoldWing.
Jakec

Steve 0080
05-21-2013, 08:05 PM
Cobra 6x2= 3 feet long tips.........

CobraUSA
05-23-2013, 10:13 AM
My wife and I went to the open house saturday and met some interesting vendors. Ultimate seats said they will have a new seat for the F6B that will be narrower and not as quite as big as the stock seat. Wing Soft showed no interest in the F6B. The Cobra representative was there [I'm sorry I forgot his name] and was a very helpful and informative young man. He had a F6B there set up with the 6to2to6 pipes. The craftsmanship was exceptional but they were LOUD. I hope he sees this and posts some on here with the baffles in them. You can get them in chrome or black. Another F6B was sitting next to Cobras with the Rush exhaust on it, a lot quieter, nice tone but not the quality of the Cobras. A lot of people were looking at the F6B. I would like to thank Neihaus Cycle for another good time and I'm still waiting for the phone call that I won the GoldWing.
Jakec

Hey Jake,

Great speaking with you last weekend! I'm glad I could answer some questions for you while at the show, and if you have any others, feel free to PM me whenever you want. I have a video that should be done by the end of this week, and I will post it up as soon as possible. With cores in, there is absolutely no drone, but with them out...well, you said it, it's loud! As soon as I have some stuff to post, it will be on the forum.

Thanks,

Dustin

MercuryF1
05-23-2013, 12:06 PM
Cannot wait for the Cobras 6 x 6 to be ready!

Wanted to take advantage of a special offer on Cruisercustomizing.com the other day so I paid for a set online. Specified that I wanted the black version but the vendor could not entertain my request as they were not aware of its availability.... So they gave me a refund!