PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Seat?

bigdawg
02-13-2014, 01:16 AM
I'm trying to decide on wether or not to pull the trigger on the new Ultimate seat for the f6b. Has anyone tried it out yet? It is advertised as about the same height as the stock seat, but looks higher in the pictures. I have a 30 inch inseam and don't really want a higher seat. Any other thoughts about the seat?

BuzzzPhotos
02-13-2014, 01:50 AM
I've been reading a bunch about the seats for my F6B & finally picked one tonight. Went with a mustang fastback on eBay due to the guaranteed delivery time & return policy. It's almost time to ride!:yikes:'riding':icon_smflag:"3wheelSmiley" can't wait!!

Ultimate Seats
02-17-2014, 10:29 AM
I'm trying to decide on wether or not to pull the trigger on the new Ultimate seat for the f6b. Has anyone tried it out yet? It is advertised as about the same height as the stock seat, but looks higher in the pictures. I have a 30 inch inseam and don't really want a higher seat. Any other thoughts about the seat?

bigdawg-
We measured an OE seat on the center stand, and our seat on the center stand, and ours is 1/2" higher than the stock seat. That little bit of extra foam adds a load of extra comfort. Also don't forget that we have our 14 day (from delivery) extended test ride program that allows you to try the seat to make sure it works for you. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-672-0288 or send us an e-mail des@ultimateseats.ca -

Ride safe~

bigdawg
02-17-2014, 10:20 PM
Thanks. I ordered the midrider seat in all black without the gray carbon fiber inlay. As a result, it is considered a custom seat and I won't be able to return it if it doesn't work out. Oh well, it's just money. If it doesn't work out I will sell it to someone on the forum for a discount.

Mustangjake
02-18-2014, 12:04 PM
I will be in Daytona on the 7th. My plan is to check them out I'm hoping its little thinner on the sides Therefore I can touch the ground better when I stop

GONRDN
02-18-2014, 12:37 PM
Of course everyone has different tastes and butts. But on any MC I ever owned, I always had the Ultimate Seat. It just always seems to fit me very well. And this one sure didn't disappoint me in any way. I have the Midrider.

Ultimate Seats
02-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Of course everyone has different tastes and butts. But on any MC I ever owned, I always had the Ultimate Seat. It just always seems to fit me very well. And this one sure didn't disappoint me in any way. I have the Midrider.

Thanks GONRDN,

Glad it worked out for you, we truly appreciate your business.

Best~

FlaMike
02-18-2014, 04:35 PM
I will be in Daytona on the 7th. My plan is to check them out I'm hoping its little thinner on the sides Therefore I can touch the ground better when I stop

Yep What he said. Ultimate is my first stop in Daytona on the 7th.

bigdawg
02-18-2014, 09:07 PM

I'm encouraged that you like your seat. How tall are you and what is your inseam? Did the seating change the air management from the windscreen much? Thanks.

GONRDN
02-19-2014, 11:13 AM
I'm encouraged that you like your seat. How tall are you and what is your inseam? Did the seating change the air management from the windscreen much? Thanks.

I'm 5-10 with a 32 inseam. I really cant tell about windstream because I use the cee baily 13 inch screen, not the oem windscreen.

Darkknight
02-20-2014, 04:34 AM
I'm 5'10" and 30-32 inseam, 230 lbs. LOVE this seat.
Got it 2 days before Christmas. I've gone a little over 350 miles on it and my sweetie has been with me for about 150 mile. That's not bad mileage for up here in Ct in December, January and February. Anyway it was cold weather but that seat was everything I had expected and my sweetie is very happy with the comfort. The rider backrest is very nice when I'm alone and I remove it when sweetie comes along. She snuggles up close and doesn't usually sit where passengers are supposed to, (all the way back against the backrest).

Ultimate Seats
02-20-2014, 08:50 AM
I'm 5'10" and 30-32 inseam, 230 lbs. LOVE this seat.
Got it 2 days before Christmas. I've gone a little over 350 miles on it and my sweetie has been with me for about 150 mile. That's not bad mileage for up here in Ct in December, January and February. Anyway it was cold weather but that seat was everything I had expected and my sweetie is very happy with the comfort. The rider backrest is very nice when I'm alone and I remove it when sweetie comes along. She snuggles up close and doesn't usually sit where passengers are supposed to, (all the way back against the backrest).

Thanks Darkknight~

350 miles in CT with the weather you have there is awesome. Well done!

fl1madmax
03-05-2014, 08:45 PM
Thanks Darkknight~

350 miles in CT with the weather you have there is awesome. Well done!

Well I rode to Ormond Beach, Ultimate Seat store and had them put on a Reg Seat and then
the KING, Well I'm 6ft 225, 32 in inseam, and I took the KING, I have risers so the KING was just a better fit, wife and I did 300 miles next day and wanted to ride all the way to Key West, ITS AMAZING !!! its my 4th, seat from them and would have one on my 2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1200R if they made one

fl1madmax
03-05-2014, 08:47 PM
bigdawg-
We measured an OE seat on the center stand, and our seat on the center stand, and ours is 1/2" higher than the stock seat. That little bit of extra foam adds a load of extra comfort. Also don't forget that we have our 14 day (from delivery) extended test ride program that allows you to try the seat to make sure it works for you. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-672-0288 or send us an e-mail des@ultimateseats.ca -

Ride safe~
Well I rode to Ormond Beach, Ultimate Seat store and had them put on a Reg Seat and then
the KING, Well I'm 6ft 225, 32 in inseam, and I took the KING, I have risers so the KING was just a better fit, wife and I did 300 miles next day and wanted to ride all the way to Key West, ITS AMAZING !!! its my 4th, seat from them and would have one on my 2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1200R if they made one

GiddyupF6B
03-05-2014, 09:54 PM
That's great to hear! I am 6'3 and my Ultimate King is finally getting put on my bike this week (if they are finally finished the paint). I can't wait to try it out....

Ultimate Seats
03-06-2014, 10:06 AM

Thanks for coming to see us in Ormond, and thank you for your business. We are glad you like the seat!

Ride safe~

Bob's 1800
03-06-2014, 01:12 PM

I've had my King now for three weeks and it is way better than the stock seat. I'am still waiting for the weather to break so I can get the seat broke in!!!

GONRDN
03-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Any pictures of the king seat yet? Havent seen one.

BillyDaFinn
03-08-2014, 12:20 AM
Just got my Ultimate Midrider installed, put 250 miles on it. Absolutely awesome, would have riden further but the weather sucks. Great seat. Glad I bought it. Can't wait to put more miles on it.

bigdawg
03-08-2014, 01:46 AM
Does anyone have the rain cover for the seat? I can't find the rain cover for the f6b on their website.

GiddyupF6B
03-08-2014, 07:36 AM
Any pictures of the king seat yet? Havent seen one.

I will post some in the next day or two. I will have my bike back on Monday.

GiddyupF6B
03-08-2014, 07:37 AM
Does anyone have the rain cover for the seat? I can't find the rain cover for the f6b on their website.

Mine came with one.

Ultimate Seats
03-08-2014, 10:26 AM

Bigdawg,

Thanks for bringing that to our attention, apparently we forgot to add that category. If you would like to order them- please give us a call 877-672-0288.

Best~

German
03-11-2014, 11:50 PM
I've been reading a bunch about the seats for my F6B & finally picked one tonight. Went with a mustang fastback on eBay due to the guaranteed delivery time & return policy. It's almost time to ride!:yikes:'riding':icon_smflag:"3wheelSmiley" can't wait!!
If you have the stock seat I could buy it, just tell me how much and how do to send you the money.