PDA

View Full Version : Honda F6B owners survey from Honda

opas ride
02-13-2014, 11:54 AM
Got a 4/5 page survey from Honda yesterday in the mail...Also a $1 to complete and return to them...Good questions for the most part and a section on fit/finish..Small comment area that may give some, who get these surveys, to let Honda know about the poor quality paint issues with this bike...Not that it will do any good, but well worth the time to let them know how many are truly dis-appointed in Honda's decision to use this lousy one step paint process.... Just a thought!!

Elin in So. Cal.
02-13-2014, 11:59 AM
Opa, looks like you'll have to reply for the majority of us, since I think few of these surveys came to the rest of us. We'll see, though--mail's not in yet.

bigdew
02-13-2014, 12:19 PM
I have gotten 2 so far. One right after I bought my bike and one about my 9 month mark of owning my bike. I complained about a few things like the seat and paint but overall an awesome bike.

Scotrod
02-13-2014, 01:17 PM
I got a short one from ~Honda~ about the buying experience and a longer one from a 3rd party.

Longer one had 1 $ in it.

Started in on the longer one and lost interest. Too many questions!!! ,,, Kept the buck and chunked their survey! :icon_wink:

F6B-RICH
02-13-2014, 01:53 PM
I got the 4-5 page survey with the $1.00 in it a few weeks after I got the bike in June .batman-smilie.

opas ride
02-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Guess I'm a day late and a $ short as they say.....Oh well, I did my duty and sent in the survey anyway....All good comments except for the paint issue which some have and some don't it appears.....

unsub
02-13-2014, 02:37 PM
A 25% return is considered a good response from any survey. Honda knows this too. My advice would be that if you do get the survey please follow the opas ride example.

edgeman55
02-13-2014, 03:01 PM
Most of us that got our F6b's close to a year ago got the same survey.Most of us made note of the poor paint.A year later my dealer and Honda corperate have the same response-Tough S**t.Love the bike but Honda has relly dropped the ball on the poor paint issue on the Goldwings and F6B's.

gray rider
02-13-2014, 08:53 PM
I wonder how they decide who receives a survey and who doesn't? I've had mine for over a year and never saw a survey.

coffee_weasle
02-14-2014, 12:58 PM
i received a survey also today, and a whole dollar

db24
02-14-2014, 03:49 PM
Guess I'm a day late and a $ short as they say.....Oh well, I did my duty and sent in the survey anyway....All good comments except for the paint issue which some have and some don't it appears.....

I did the same and returned it today!