PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum from Florida

Norm
02-13-2014, 05:21 PM
I have been reading the forum for sometime and found it to provide very good information, therefore I decided to join. I have been riding since 1964. Started with a 1966 BSA Lightning. I then went to a Harley, which didn't last long. My Red F6B is my 6th Honda. My wife was worried about me getting to old for two wheels and talked me not a Goldwing Trike which I still have and love, but after seeing the F6b I just couldn't resist buying it. It is without a doubt the best bike I have ever ridden. My wife also has a Goldwing trike.

Hornblower
02-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Hi, Norm 'welcome gang' Are you planning to join us next month in Daytona? It would be a great opportunity to learn more about your new bike and meet some great folks.

FlaMike
02-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Welcome from just a little south of the Skyway, Sarasota to be exact.
F6B is a hard bike to resist.

Rikrok
02-13-2014, 07:04 PM
Welcome, I'll keep my eyes open for you out there.

choptop
02-13-2014, 07:38 PM
Welcome from Wi., glad to hear that you enjoy it, maybe someday I will get to ride mine.:icon_rolleyes:

MichaelG
02-13-2014, 07:57 PM
NORM.......(like they used to say on the set of Cheers)....welcome to the forum from the Great Pacific Northwest, home of the World Champion Seattle Seahawks. It is so unfortunate that you live in Florida, because...right now the Sunshine State Syndicate is all full up with members, and we can no longer accept new forum members from Florida. :icon_rolleyes: Would you consider "claiming" to be from Alabama, or Georgia ? :icon_lol: Those two states need more forum members.:icon_frown:

Seriously, Norm, welcome .welcome20.

And say hello to all the other Florida forum members 'welcome gang'

Blotar
02-13-2014, 09:27 PM
Welcome Norm,
It's good to hear from new F6B owners.
Blotar:icon_biggrin:

dickiedeals
02-13-2014, 09:48 PM
Welcome Norm from the East Coast of Fl. That Miles Comes up with some Funny Shit. funnychit..welcome20............Dickie

F6B-RICH
02-13-2014, 11:02 PM
'welcome gang' from :snow1:.snowremoval.'freezing-cold''cold':rainyday: NJ .batman-smilie.

Norm
02-14-2014, 09:22 AM
Hi, Norm 'welcome gang' Are you planning to join us next month in Daytona? It would be a great opportunity to learn more about your new bike and meet some great folks.

The wife and I are just planning a day trip there. Probably on the weekend. I spent a lot of years in Carolina. Fayetteville to be exact. US Army Special Forces. I do miss North Carolina. Beautiful state.

Deer Slayer
02-14-2014, 10:29 AM
The wife and I are just planning a day trip there. Probably on the weekend. I spent a lot of years in Carolina. Fayetteville to be exact. US Army Special Forces. I do miss North Carolina. Beautiful state.

Norm, welcome from The Old North State. Never to old to ride Norm. Sneaking up on 71 here.:yikes:. Again, 'welcome gang' :cheers:

Hornblower
02-14-2014, 11:20 AM

First off, thanks for your service, Norm :icon_smflag: At this point, I'm not sure of the head count but several of us plan to be at the Speedway on Saturday for the Daytona 200. Maybe we can see you there. I'll PM you my cell so you can contact us if you're interested in that.

Norm
02-14-2014, 01:39 PM
Norm, welcome from The Old North State. Never to old to ride Norm. Sneaking up on 71 here.:yikes:. Again, 'welcome gang' :cheers:
Sneaking up on 71 myself. I'll keep riding till I can't lift my leg over the seat or remember where the start button is.

opas ride
02-14-2014, 01:44 PM
That's me Norm...I am 74 and will be riding until I can't.....Welcome to the club and F6B...Mine has been sitting in the garage since November and we still have 2 feet of snow....Come on Spring!!!!!