PDA

View Full Version : SUPPORTING Vendors (Loyal & New)

Phantom
02-13-2014, 06:42 PM
:attention1:

Dear Members, PLEASE take note of our 2014 SUPPORTING Vendors.

You can see our updated list on the homepage where their ads appear, there is a side box with their direct links and a few are on our header bar. You can also click over their ads and it will direct you to their website.

They have stepped up to the plate and will be supporting us throughout the year. I ask that you please support them with your patronage. They are part of the reason that keeps this FREE website running and make our Annual F6B Rally possible.

Please avoid posting competing Non-Supportive vendors.

To our LOYAL Vendors and our NEWEST Vendors .... Cheers :cheers:

1951vbs
02-13-2014, 09:39 PM
I do like this website and although I do appreciate and support the forum vendors as best I can. I would rather help financially support the website and promote free speech when it comes to discussing all the cool stuff out there. I look forward to reviews of Klockwerks, Russell, Clerview, etc. If our distributor vendors pay attention they might pick up a few new lines. Just sayin.

Phantom
02-13-2014, 11:05 PM
I do like this website and although I do appreciate and support the forum vendors as best I can. I would rather help financially support the website and promote free speech when it comes to discussing all the cool stuff out there. I look forward to reviews of Klockwerks, Russell, Clerview, etc. If our distributor vendors pay attention they might pick up a few new lines. Just sayin.

:icon_cool::yes:

I understand and don't disagree. I also want to hear about new products, just not a broken record/repeated sales pitch by a commercial spammer/troll. It's a fine line. I agree with the point that some of our Supporting Vendors ought to be reading our postings and picking up the product lines being discussed on this great forum.

Our Vendors have appreciated the patronage from our membership. A few Supporting Vendors have ALREADY contributed towards our 2014 F6B Rally over Labor Day Weekend .notworthy.

In the near future, I will be adding a "donate" button for those who would like to contribute towards this website and our Annual F6B Rally.

LET'S RIDE 'motorcycle-rider4;

Scotrod
02-14-2014, 09:04 AM
Our 2014 Supporting Vendors:

:yes:

(Phantom, please edit if incorrect)

Phantom
02-14-2014, 11:39 AM
Our 2014 Supporting Vendors:

:yes:

(Phantom, please edit if incorrect)

That is correct at the moment and we have 3 on standby.

PLEASE Visit the bottom of our Website HOME page for their ads. :icon_cool::yes:

http://hondaf6b.com/cmps_index.php

RickW
02-14-2014, 12:50 PM
:attention1:

Dear Members, PLEASE take note of our 2014 SUPPORTING Vendors.

You can see our updated list on the homepage where their ads appear, there is a side box with their direct links and a few are on our header bar. You can also click over their ads and it will direct you to their website.

They have stepped up to the plate and will be supporting us throughout the year. I ask that you please support them with your patronage. They are part of the reason that keeps this FREE website running and make our Annual F6B Rally possible.

Please avoid posting competing Non-Supportive vendors.

To our LOYAL Vendors and our NEWEST Vendors .... Cheers :cheers:

We are happy to be new F6B supporters. Let us know if you have any questions, hopefully we can answer most anything.
We also are going to have a new F6B of our own to try all the new parts out on and ride. I am supposed to have it the first of May. It is being painted at HOR then sent to MountainMan Art for Custom graphics then back to HOR for assembly. HOR has been incredibly easy to work with on doing this project.

I am planning on riding down to the F6B Rally in September. Teresa will not be there, she has other plans for the long weekend. We will be down to Smokin in the Smokey's in Pigeon Forge a couple weeks later in the middle of September also.
Rick

BuzzzPhotos
02-14-2014, 08:20 PM
I've found the vendor list to be very helpful:icon_mrgreen: This F6B has been the best TOY I've had in many, many years that didn't get me in trouble. Maybe in the doghouse occasionally, when each new package arrives, but she's almost quit complainin'. Got shipping notices today from Madstad & Mustang for things I ordered this week. :041::041::041:

Fellas, thanks for all the great reviews.:clap2:

Buzz