PDA

View Full Version : Got my dollar

Deer Slayer
02-14-2014, 09:47 PM
Got my dollar from mother Honda today. I filled out the survey and did my part on the sorry paint.:banghead: I got my F6B in July.:cheers:

F6B-RICH
02-14-2014, 10:20 PM
:Saweeet smilie: Do not spend it all in one place ;roughrider; .batman-smilie.

Scotrod
02-15-2014, 08:40 AM
Double check the sender. I could swear I got a similar 'dollar for your thoughts' survey after I bought my Yami. :shrug:

Deer Slayer
02-15-2014, 09:46 AM
Double check the sender. I could swear I got a similar 'dollar for your thoughts' survey after I bought my Yami. :shrug:

sender: American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
450 Enterprise Court
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan 48302
:shrug:

1951vbs
02-15-2014, 11:24 AM
I received my survey yesterday. Purchased bike in late August. Response I listed as #1 issue "Paint Quality is a Joke".

Deer Slayer
02-15-2014, 12:23 PM
I will now have to ride to the Dollar Store. .snowremoval. After my 1/4 mile driveway melts:banghead::cheers:

Big Jay
02-15-2014, 08:44 PM
Got my dollar in the mail today . Bought mine in October. Filled it out and also said the paint was the worst ever on any bike I've owned.

dickiedeals
02-15-2014, 08:57 PM
Got my buck today. Filled it out. Told them about the crappy paint and my dissatisfaction of them not providing Cruise control as an option. Going out Monday.. I don't know about the rest of you but I didn't care much for them asking what I paid for the F6B or How much money I make annually its none of their business..............Dickie

photodiver
02-15-2014, 09:40 PM
Got my buck today. Filled it out. Told them about the crappy paint and my dissatisfaction of them not providing Cruise control as an option. Going out Monday.. I don't know about the rest of you but I didn't care much for them asking what I paid for the F6B or How much money I make annually its none of their business..............Dickie

Got mine today also, +1 completely agree on what you said.

Deer Slayer
02-15-2014, 10:48 PM

I put list, fake household income. Those amounts are none of their business! :301::icon_ditto: