PDA

View Full Version : Made the change to an F6B

DanoHio
02-16-2014, 01:39 PM
I have been researching and reading about this bike, here and anywhere I could find for several months. I bought my black 2013 F6B Deluxe yesterday. Joined this site last night.
The dealer is going to deliver it this week, since we have 8 or 10 inches of snow on the ground.
That will give me time to install some accessories before it's time to ride. Making my list now. Looking forward to a great year of riding.

Mustangjake
02-16-2014, 01:48 PM
Welcome to the forum.

unsub
02-16-2014, 01:56 PM
Welcome to F6b riders DanoHio. :yes:

MichaelG
02-16-2014, 02:28 PM
Welcome, DanoHio .welcome20., form the Great Pacific Northwest, home of the SuperBowl Champion Seattle Seahawks :041:

Good to have another Ohioan on this forum :039:

F6B-RICH
02-16-2014, 03:00 PM
:congrats: & 'welcome gang' from :snow1:'freezing-cold'.snowremoval.'cold';snowshoveling; NJ .batman-smilie.

choptop
02-16-2014, 03:01 PM
Welcome from WI., 6" of that white sht on the way. Bought mine about 8/9 days ago, will pick it up next weekend, riding weather won't come soon enough for new bike owners. Was it new/demo and what you paid, if you don't mind me asking, mine was owners demo w/2,400, paid 16,500.

DanoHio
02-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Welcome from WI., 6" of that white sht on the way. Bought mine about 8/9 days ago, will pick it up next weekend, riding weather won't come soon enough for new bike owners. Was it new/demo and what you paid, if you don't mind me asking, mine was owners demo w/2,400, paid 16,500.

I'm sitting here watching it snow now, plus winter storm Rex is supposed to hit Monday night. Grrrr.

It's a new Deluxe - $17,000. I think it's a good price based on what I found out doing research.

choptop
02-16-2014, 05:17 PM
I'm sitting here watching it snow now, plus winter storm Rex is supposed to hit Monday night. Grrrr.

It's a new Deluxe - $17,000. I think it's a good price based on what I found out doing research.

Yes it is.:041:

Hook
02-16-2014, 05:26 PM
Sunny and 75 here in SoCal:stirthepot:.welcome20.:cheers:

FlaMike
02-16-2014, 05:35 PM
Welcome from Fla. :th_sunbathe: and a chilly 65.

dickiedeals
02-16-2014, 05:52 PM
Welcome from Fla. :th_sunbathe: and a chilly 65.

Yea Me and the Boys (Or boys and I) just returned from a run Down the Beach to Vero Beach for good food and Back. Fantastic Sunny 66 degrees. Had to put on my hoodie and fingerless gloves. Even turned my heated grips to 1 so my fingers didn't get cold... I forgot my sun screen and got a bit of a burn........:th_sunbathe:.....Dickie

slather1
02-16-2014, 06:01 PM

My dealer is asking $17,999 for 2013 red deluxe so that price sounds good to me.

DanoHio
02-16-2014, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the welcomes.

Dickie, I sure hope your little fingers didn't get too cold. LOL

Looking forward to my first ride on my F6B, and I will likely be using my heated grips too.

BuzzzPhotos
02-16-2014, 09:34 PM
Congrats! You're gonna live it!

We had a beautiful day of 72 here in North Texas today. My Wonderful Wife said she wanted to ride today. This was her very first time to ride the F6B & I've had it since May. May sound crazy but I was really nervous when we took off. She's only ridden one time in the last 10 years. Her first words were "this seat is soft". Then, "I like the music!" So, I had a great day & a great ride.

Steve 0080
02-16-2014, 10:04 PM
Welcome !!!!! What is you wish list for add ons???

mikey
02-16-2014, 10:11 PM
You will really enjoy your new ride! Rode mine today(n. Ga. Area) 68 degrees today, smooth &powerful ,done my first oil change recently, a real pleasure to own & ride!:041:

Elin in So. Cal.
02-16-2014, 10:13 PM
.welcome20. from sunny Southern California. Mine (red delux) is sitting up on the center stand about to be painted, so I'm not riding right now either. ((((sob))))

You'll get lots of ideas from the guys here, and it is really a fun group. Lots of info in the past posts.

Yeah, your wish list is of interest here, too!

Added to mine:
Mp3 rack
Black cubby
960 fog lights (yet to be installed)
Baggershield screen
Lever strings (I made em myself)
Hand wings (Baker)
....and custom paint (in process).

DanoHio
02-16-2014, 11:34 PM
Buzzz and Mikey, sounds like great rides.

Steve and Elin, my wish list is just starting and still kinda generic:
Clear or smoke front turn signals
Some sort of lights for the lower cowl
Fork brace
Luggage rack
LED headlights or some kind of brighter/whiter bulb
Belly pan ?
Highway pegs
Cruise control
Taller windshield ?
Driver backrest ?

Thanks again for the congrats

RickW
02-17-2014, 12:02 AM
I have been researching and reading about this bike, here and anywhere I could find for several months. I bought my black 2013 F6B Deluxe yesterday. Joined this site last night.
The dealer is going to deliver it this week, since we have 8 or 10 inches of snow on the ground.
That will give me time to install some accessories before it's time to ride. Making my list now. Looking forward to a great year of riding.

Welcome to the Forum.
Come on up and see us sometime, we are just north of you in Lake County.
Also come on down to our SE Ohio Ride (http://www.valueaccessories.net/SEOhioRide.htm) this Summer in August out of Zanesville, great time. I am planning on having our new F6B down there for the event.
Rick

DanoHio
02-18-2014, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the Forum.
Come on up and see us sometime, we are just north of you in Lake County.
Also come on down to our SE Ohio Ride (http://www.valueaccessories.net/SEOhioRide.htm) this Summer in August out of Zanesville, great time. I am planning on having our new F6B down there for the event.
Rick

Rick, I got my bike in Middlefield. That's up your way.
We got about 10 more inches of snow overnight.
When we get rid of this #*% snow, I would like to meet up for a ride.

DanoHio
02-19-2014, 04:53 PM
Similar wish lists.

Hope it's ready to ride soon.

.welcome20. from sunny Southern California. Mine (red delux) is sitting

up on the center stand about to be painted, so I'm not riding right now either. ((((sob))))

You'll get lots of ideas from the guys here, and it is really a fun group. Lots of info in the past posts.

Yeah, your wish list is of interest here, too!

Added to mine:
Mp3 rack
Black cubby
960 fog lights (yet to be installed)
Baggershield screen
Lever strings (I made em myself)
Hand wings (Baker)
....and custom paint (in process).

F4 Customs
02-20-2014, 03:24 PM
Buzzz and Mikey, sounds like great rides.

Steve and Elin, my wish list is just starting and still kinda generic:
Clear or smoke front turn signals
Some sort of lights for the lower cowl
Fork brace
Luggage rack
LED headlights or some kind of brighter/whiter bulb
Belly pan ?
Highway pegs
Cruise control
Taller windshield ?
Driver backrest ?

Thanks again for the congrats

Congrats on the bike! We would love to have you check out the different models of shields we offer for your bike. Don't scratch with steel wool and shed rain like no other! Clean it with glass cleaner and paper towels. Again, welcome the F6B family!

178741234124Check us out at www.f4customs.com