PDA

View Full Version : Hosting a gathering

choptop
02-16-2014, 03:31 PM
"There are 12 states that are in the Midwest. They are Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin."

If their was any interest in a Midwest Gathering, I would be interested in hosting it. I have plenty of room for tenting it and a couple of sleeping places and w/in 20 miles of motels. I have on site outside bar w/keganator, porta potty. Plenty of good Wi roads and I am sure a few attractions w/in riding distance. Of course, any of you southern, eastern or western boys want to join in, the more the merrier. And of course our norther Fb6 riders.

Just a thought.

The invitation is out their for anyone who wants to find their way here for the 8th Annual Creamery Party, weekend of June 21st

unsub
02-16-2014, 09:27 PM
Thank you, that's very gracious of you.

MichaelG
02-17-2014, 01:09 AM
Thank you, that's very gracious of you.

unsub, if you are thinking of going to Wisconsin for the Creamery Party, let me know, as I "am" going, and we could ride out there together...even if you are 20 miles closer to Wisconsin than I am. :icon_wink:

opas ride
02-17-2014, 12:26 PM
I am in Southeastern Michigan and might be able to attend the Creamery Party in June...Is there motel/hotel rooms available in the area?? Maybe just myself on the bike and my wife driving up in the car..Don't know yet, but sounds like fun....

choptop
02-17-2014, 04:57 PM
I am w/in 20 miles of a number of motels, Menomonie to the east, Baldwin to the west, both on I94, I am 8 miles off of I94.

Philbert40
02-17-2014, 05:10 PM
OK...What is the name of the "Small town" ?:iduno:

choptop
02-17-2014, 05:35 PM
OK...What is the name of the "Small town" ?:iduno:

There still might be people looking for me,:shhh: I will reveal that information when the time is near...:icon_lol:

DanoHio
02-17-2014, 07:17 PM
Sounds like a great time. If I can convince my daughter to get married on another day, I will be there.

choptop
02-17-2014, 07:24 PM
Sounds like a great time. If I can convince my daughter to get married on another day, I will be there.

It's fun and I get to be big shot for a weekend. lol This may be the last one, I don't know, going into retirement, hopefully/I don't know.
http://youtu.be/hbpwWb9YQZs A half assed thing I made of the '09 party.