PDA

View Full Version : Mustang special Discount F6B

RickW
02-18-2014, 04:57 PM
I was able to order a couple extra F6B Seats today at an extra discount.
We would like to pass the savings on to a couple people on the F6B Forum.
I was able to get one Standard and one Tuck and Roll. We won't have these two for a few weeks, but we have more on order that we have previously ordered coming in soon.

The first two people that post and contact us can have the first Standard and first Tuck and Roll seat that we have coming in at a extra discounted price. The price will be lower then what we listed on our site plus adding the discount code you see there also. We can not post specific discounted pricing, but you will be happy.
Mustang Tripper Fastback Seats, Honda Gold Wing F6B (http://store.valueaccessories.net/MustangTripperFastbackSeatsHondaGoldWingF6B.aspx)

choptop
02-18-2014, 05:17 PM
Rick, not quite ready for a seat, pick the bike up this Sat, but will check to see if price is right for me and possibly do it. Would be interested in the tuck/roll.

choptop
02-18-2014, 05:27 PM
Must be closed.

choptop
02-18-2014, 05:42 PM
Golldangit, I hate impulse buying!:icon_rolleyes: I am the proud, to be, owner of a Mustang , tuck and roll , seat. Maybe the buying will slow down when I get the bike, Saturday, ya right.:nono:

Cool Hand Luke
02-18-2014, 07:48 PM
I think you'll be pleased. I just did a first ride with mine (deluxe version) Mustang seat on and it is great! Much firmer than stock but not too hard like Corbin's I had before. Bike seems easier to turn at slow speed due to lowered center of gravity as I sit lower than before. My Baggershield windshield seems to give me more coverage. Lumbar support is great. Due to shape of seat I believe I have more hip support as well.

I'll post some pictures of a bike with it soon enough (it's too dark outside now). The real test is coming up, i plan on riding from Columbia SC to St. Pete FL this Thursday and back on Sunday, about 500 miles one way. I'll be riding pretty much all on back roads through SC, GA and FL. I do have Rivco aeropegs to stretch my legs on, and I will bring my airhawk air cushion, as usual.

Good luck with your new seat!

choptop
02-18-2014, 08:27 PM
I think you'll be pleased. I just did a first ride with mine (deluxe version) Mustang seat on and it is great! Much firmer than stock but not too hard like Corbin's I had before. Bike seems easier to turn at slow speed due to lowered center of gravity as I sit lower than before. My Baggershield windshield seems to give me more coverage. Lumbar support is great. Due to shape of seat I believe I have more hip support as well.

I'll post some pictures of a bike with it soon enough (it's too dark outside now). The real test is coming up, i plan on riding from Columbia SC to St. Pete FL this Thursday and back on Sunday, about 500 miles one way. I'll be riding pretty much all on back roads through SC, GA and FL. I do have Rivco aeropegs to stretch my legs on, and I will bring my airhawk air cushion, as usual.

Good luck with your new seat!

Unfortunately my ass will never get to know my stock seat and know if they ever could have been close friends.:icon_frown: I am sure I will love the mustang seat and especially the lower seat height.

RickW
02-19-2014, 04:25 PM
Golldangit, I hate impulse buying!:icon_rolleyes: I am the proud, to be, owner of a Mustang , tuck and roll , seat. Maybe the buying will slow down when I get the bike, Saturday, ya right.:nono:

Teresa said you were pretty excited about the new bike and getting a great deal on a seat.
I am sure you will like the new seat, I have had Mustang's on all my bike for the last 20 years with the exception of the Spyder. The Spyder has a Corbin on it.
She will have your seat sent directly from Mustang to you when the first Tuck and Roll we have already ordered is available.
We still have the standard available for someone that wants a great deal.

choptop
02-19-2014, 05:00 PM
Teresa said you were pretty excited about the new bike and getting a great deal on a seat.
I am sure you will like the new seat, I have had Mustang's on all my bike for the last 20 years with the exception of the Spyder. The Spyder has a Corbin on it.
She will have your seat sent directly from Mustang to you when the first Tuck and Roll we have already ordered is available.
We still have the standard available for someone that wants a great deal.

Damn, had me scared their for a moment, Trying to figure out who told Teresa, my SO, about the new seat let alone the new bike I bought, neither of which she has been made privy to yet.:icon_biggrin: Then I realized you were talking about the young lady that took my order yesterday and my anxiety immediately subsided. :icon_lol:

bigdew
02-19-2014, 10:42 PM
Ill take the standard one if it hasn't been claimed for the special deal

RickW
02-20-2014, 02:12 AM
Ill take the standard one if it hasn't been claimed for the special deal

You got it. Sent you a PM. Giver Teresa a call in the morning. She will fix you up.
Rick

bigdew
02-20-2014, 01:32 PM
Glad I was able to catch this deal. Thanks for everything!

choptop
02-20-2014, 03:12 PM
Glad I was able to catch this deal. Thanks for everything!

Congrats to us.:icon_biggrin:

RickW
02-20-2014, 03:42 PM
Damn, had me scared their for a moment, Trying to figure out who told Teresa, my SO, about the new seat let alone the new bike I bought, neither of which she has been made privy to yet.:icon_biggrin: Then I realized you were talking about the young lady that took my order yesterday and my anxiety immediately subsided. :icon_lol:

She never tells. The only way anyone knows is when you get your credit card statements then once in a while we get a call and you have to explain.
Teresa does ride and knows all the parts. She has probably ridden about 150,000 miles on the road with me on her own bike over the last 20 years. She is also my wife and co owner.
Due to a little fall on the ice last Spring (not on a motorcycle) and breaking both bones just above her left ankle she could not ride her bike last Summer. So she got a new ride last May. Liked her new ride so well we sold her C90 last Fall.
She can ride any of my bikes when she wants, but she is really into the new one.
Old Bike As you can see she likes fancy bikes.
http://www.valueaccessories.net/C90/Blue%20Rdg%20PKWY,%20VA-4.JPG

New Bike
http://www.valueaccessories.net/Spyder%200813-2.JPG

choptop
02-20-2014, 04:41 PM
:yes:
She never tells. The only way anyone knows is when you get your credit card statements then once in a while we get a call and you have to explain.
Teresa does ride and knows all the parts. She has probably ridden about 150,000 miles on the road with me on her own bike over the last 20 years. She is also my wife and co owner.
Due to a little fall on the ice last Spring (not on a motorcycle) and breaking both bones just above her left ankle she could not ride her bike last Summer. So she got a new ride last May. Liked her new ride so well we sold her C90 last Fall.
She can ride any of my bikes when she wants, but she is really into the new one.
Old Bike As you can see she likes fancy bikes.
http://www.valueaccessories.net/C90/Blue%20Rdg%20PKWY,%20VA-4.JPG

New Bike
http://www.valueaccessories.net/Spyder%200813-2.JPG

:yes: