PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my first accessory

stepbill
02-20-2014, 10:44 AM
Don't even have my bike yet and I ordered my first accessory. Bought the luggage rack from Dale aka Hondabikepro. Transaction went smooth, thanks Dale!!!

MichaelG
02-20-2014, 10:57 AM
Excellent choice, Bill. Dale makes a darn good product. It is the larger of the three rack choices, and really good if you want to strap a bag or box to it.

:yes:

"coffee"

Steve 0080
02-20-2014, 02:16 PM
Better warm up the M/C - Visa....once you start you can not stop !!!!! :spank:"ccsmiley"

choptop
02-20-2014, 03:04 PM
Yup,what Steve said, haven't picked mine up yet and so far have bought a Mustang seat, Muth mirrors, F6b bag liners, grip puppies, and some tinted front lights. fun fun,fun.

opas ride
02-20-2014, 03:32 PM
Hey, Choptop...When you finally do get the bike and Mustang seat together post any comments you have about the install of the Mustang seat...It seems many are having issues with making them fit, etc. without a big hassle...I have the Wingstuff pointed seat bolts already and was going to order the seat but decided to wait until spring to see if others continue to have fitament issues....The Mustang seat video on their web-site shows how easy it is to install the seat, but if so, why are many having trouble making the thing fit correctly??

choptop
02-20-2014, 04:44 PM
Hey, Choptop...When you finally do get the bike and Mustang seat together post any comments you have about the install of the Mustang seat...It seems many are having issues with making them fit, etc. without a big hassle...I have the Wingstuff pointed seat bolts already and was going to order the seat but decided to wait until spring to see if others continue to have fitament issues....The Mustang seat video on their web-site shows how easy it is to install the seat, but if so, why are many having trouble making the thing fit correctly??

Will do, will be a couple, three weeks. I think I will order the bolts.